How Many True Friends Do We Really Have?

Just how many of the people we know are true friends?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Think about all your so called friends, how many would you trust with your life, your home, your car, your money, your wife or gf?

• 1 to 3
    • 4 to 6
    • 7 to 9
    • 10 or more---You are truly blessed

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
OK! I will still consider myself as fortunate or blessed that I do have a few friends that represents only the 5 fingers on just one hand of mine! And not sounding too corny, Lee and Jake represents 2 of them, because they are the few people I know that once in a while will email me and asks me how I'm doing and that means a lot to me! Jake, I've met in person and are the best of SS buddies, you can ask Jake what SS means via a PM to him. Lee, I haven't yet met in person, but the good vibes were present from day one when we first met on another forum and still to this day on this forum! Yes, it's good say that I have true good friends for a loner such as myself!
The feeling is mutual my friend. :hystery: Thanks, what you wrote means a lot to me. I care for others and that was one of the main reasons I have been on forums trying to post helpful information, I feel Art is a lot like myself in that way and that is why he also posts helpful information, to help others, some notice that and appreciate it, while there are also those who do not appreciate it and instead complain, yet no one sees those who complain the loudest doing their part to help those who helped them when they needed it. Now to get back on topic, I only have a hand full of real friends and I guess the rest are just acquaintances who I thought were friends but have shown their true colors over time. Edited by Mr. Lee
  • Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

My god,the above posts choke me up :hystery: :( wish I had at least one friend :hystery: No one Emails me unless they want to abuse me for something.Oh well such is life. :hystery:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
My god,the above posts choke me up :nudie: :) wish I had at least one friend :hystery: No one Emails me unless they want to abuse me for something.Oh well such is life. :)
I do not think that is true since I have emailed you to ask how you are and other questions which have nothing to do with the forum, and besides that I have sent you a photo :D or two.

Mike S
Posted
Posted
My god,the above posts choke me up :) :) wish I had at least one friend :mocking: No one Emails me unless they want to abuse me for something.Oh well such is life. :hystery:
Oh my god ...... I can't hardly type for the tears streaming down my chubby little cheeks ....... it's OK Tom ....... I found you a friend .... just for you ......I couldn't find a pink 'roo so this will have to do for now ...... but at least you will have one :thumbsup: :lol: from you know who :nudie: :hystery:post-11-0-98660900-1326517347_thumb.jpgpost-11-0-74353600-1326517396_thumb.jpg
  • Like 5

tomtaylor
Posted
Posted
I only have a hand full of real friends and I guess the rest are just acquaintances who I thought were friends but have shown their true colors over time.
very true and maybe some people would consider yourself being in thr true colours category...nobody's perfect to everyone.