How Did You Meet Your Lady?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

22 years ago, a friend gave me the address of a lady in the Philippines, a friend of his girlfriend. After two years of writing (snail mail) back and forth, and a bi weekly phone call. She came to visit her cousins in San Francisco (tourist visa). We met in Vegas and got married, lol. A National Guard buddy worked in US customs and immigration. He introduced us to his friend who was in the Green Card section. He fast tracked my wife and she got her green card in about four months (who said that only the Philippine government was crooked, lol). After following me around the globe in the service, we returned to retire here in the Philippines. Tore down the house she inherited and built our dream home.

• Like 4

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Some men will say that their wife is one of a kind.

Some men will say their wife is one in a million.

Mine was won in a raffle!

• Like 4

funtobewith
Posted
Posted

I met her online. She's the best thing that happens to my life and I'm so excited to be with her forever. :)

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I met her online. She's the best thing that happens to my life and I'm so excited to be with her forever. :)

Her or him? You say your female. I suspect your getting your post count up, come on tell me! Wont matter anyway as I put you on permanent moderation.   :cheersty:

• Like 3

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

I met a girl on DIA and we became friends through chat.  Moved to Facebook, and later we moved to our real FB accounts.  Just stayed friends.  There was nothing sexual in our demeanor or talking.  She later hooked up with a 60 year old Aussie and seems quite happy.

When I was getting close to the point of moving over here I asked her if she had a friend that I would like.  Hoping that she would not introduce me to a scammer or a nut case.  After 7 or 8 months of talking to Melane (the damn house just would not sell) i finally moved.  Went to Panay instead of Cebu as planned, to meet Melane.  Been in Iloilo almost a year now.. things are going great!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
funtobewith
Posted
Posted

Her or him? You say your female. I suspect your getting your post count up, come on tell me! Wont matter anyway as I put you on permanent moderation.   :cheersty:

Yes I'm a girl, and she's also a girl. Hope it doesn't bother you at all. :)

• Like 1

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

:thumbsup:

Edited by ako si julia