Elvis Has Left The Building

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

OK, so it wasn't Elvis that left SugarwareZ-005.gif and it wasn't the building that someone left, it was us leaving Cebu and now back in Florida. SugarwareZ-004.gif I sure hope the restaurants in Cebu can survive without my wife and I. :lol: Yup folks, this clown is back on the other time zone, so all you good people in Cebu are now safe and assured the prices at the restaurants won't go up because of my wife and I eating out there too often, :lol: well, at least for the time being. :welcome: We are going to miss all you fine people we got to meet and sorry we did not get to meet more of you while we were there. 9437.gif OK, OK, so you did not want to meet up with me or had busy schedules of your own, but I will still try again next trip. :whistling: All you lucky people still there, enjoy Cebu and the Philippines. As Mac Arthur once said, we shall return, that is God willing. :yes:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

BTW all, the last time I seem to remember being able to feel my brain working was somewhere back in LAX, :whistling: so if anyone is traveling through there and sees a brain lying around, please tell the airlines to ship it back to me here :welcome: as anyone who knows me knows, I cannot afford to lose even a silly millimeter of it. :lol:

Steve
Posted
Posted (edited)
BTW all, the last time I seem to remember being able to feel my brain working was somewhere back in LAX, :whistling: so if anyone is traveling through there and sees a brain lying around, please tell the airlines to ship it back to me here :lol: as anyone who knows me knows, I cannot afford to lose even a silly millimeter of it. :yes:
HMMMMMMM.....I might be able to sell it as new and un-used :welcome: :lol: Edited by Steve

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
BTW all, the last time I seem to remember being able to feel my brain working was somewhere back in LAX, :whistling: so if anyone is traveling through there and sees a brain lying around, please tell the airlines to ship it back to me here :lol: as anyone who knows me knows, I cannot afford to lose even a silly millimeter of it. :yes:
HMMMMMMM.....I might be able to sell it as new and un-used :welcome: :lol:
Rarely used, yes, new, nawhhh, I am too old. :1247:

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
BTW all, the last time I seem to remember being able to feel my brain working was somewhere back in LAX, :whistling: so if anyone is traveling through there and sees a brain lying around, please tell the airlines to ship it back to me here :yes: as anyone who knows me knows, I cannot afford to lose even a silly millimeter of it. :1247:
But too small to be of any practical use. :lol:

Steve
Posted
Posted
BTW all, the last time I seem to remember being able to feel my brain working was somewhere back in LAX, :whistling: so if anyone is traveling through there and sees a brain lying around, please tell the airlines to ship it back to me here :yes: as anyone who knows me knows, I cannot afford to lose even a silly millimeter of it. :1247:
Ouch! LOLAnd just to think, this time zone was getting better.........LOL

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hahahahaha .... yup ..... now you people on the other side of the world will have to behave ....... be luck that you don't live closer to him or he would drag you off to have "Death by Chocolate" anytime day or night ....... don't worry Lee we will save you SOME .... maybe

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Probably only good for simmering in the pot for hours then making soup out of. 5146.gif

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)
BTW all, the last time I seem to remember being able to feel my brain working was somewhere back in LAX, :whistling: so if anyone is traveling through there and sees a brain lying around, please tell the airlines to ship it back to me here :1247: as anyone who knows me knows, I cannot afford to lose even a silly millimeter of it. :th_th7:
HMMMMMMM.....I might be able to sell it as new and un-used :welcome: :yes:
Probably only good for simmering in the pot for hours then making soup out of. 5146.gif
Hmmmmm, after that comment, I think I will change the boss man's forum name to Hannibal Lecture :lol: Edited by Mr. Lee

Bruce
Posted
Posted

Christ! Now it is my turn in the barrel. I have to put up with Lee for the next 10 months! Telling me how I shoulda / woulda / coulda but DIDN"T! Over and over again, beating it into my head what a lousy businessman I am. You know, I think I will fool him. I will simply leave! Yes! That is right, simply leave! Head back to Pinoyland, a place where my money is appreciated and women lie to me and tell me how tall I am at 5'8".... Yes, that is what I will do. Of course I will again, use my alias, Lee Kano, as I piss away my money on the street beggers of Cebu. By the time I am broke and have returned to the land of Obama, the fine people of Cebu will be primed and ready for Lee's return. SugarwareZ-007.gif Hehehehehehehehe