Elvis Has Left The Building

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Christ! Now it is my turn in the barrel. I have to put up with Lee for the next 10 months! Telling me how I shoulda / woulda / coulda but DIDN"T! Over and over again, beating it into my head what a lousy businessman I am. You know, I think I will fool him. I will simply leave! Yes! That is right, simply leave! Head back to Pinoyland, a place where my money is appreciated and women lie to me and tell me how tall I am at 5'8".... Yes, that is what I will do. Of course I will again, use my alias, Lee Kano, as I piss away my money on the street beggers of Cebu. By the time I am broke and have returned to the land of Obama, the fine people of Cebu will be primed and ready for Lee's return. SugarwareZ-007.gif Hehehehehehehehe
:th_exactly: SugarwareZ-005.gifSugarwareZ-007.gif :13_4_10[1]:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Hey Bruce you lucky dog you ......... you have to put up with him for 8 months ....... we only gotta humor him for 4 months ....... hahahahahahaha ...... now .... where did I but that FREE coupon for the "Death by Chocolate" in Casa Verde ........ :as-if: :13_4_10[1]: SugarwareZ-007.gif :th_exactly:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hey Bruce you lucky dog you ......... you have to put up with him for 8 months ....... we only gotta humor him for 4 months ....... hahahahahahaha ...... now .... where did I but that FREE coupon for the "Death by Chocolate" in Casa Verde ........ :as-if: :13_4_10[1]: SugarwareZ-007.gif :th_exactly:
Well, I couldn't find Death by Chocolate here but we went out to Hometown Buffet Thursday night with friends and I had an all you can eat chocolate hot fudge sunday and it was ummmmmmm gooooooooooood. They have these little chocolate kisses to sprinkle on and some chocolate chunks to put on it and then topped off with hot fudge or chocolate syrup, it is just soooooo gooooooood. In the past, I have gone there just for desert and skipped the meal. Death by Chocolate is a good substitute Casa Verde serves but the USA still has the best ice creme IMHO. :dance: Now if I could only manage to keep my weight down and still eat it all the time. :bash:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Damn that sounds good ....... almost makes me want to visit the US again ........ you will please note I said ALMOST ....... hahahahaha

Bruce
Posted
Posted
Well, it is a vile and disgusting job, but Lee is my friend so I guess I will have to tolerate it until vacation time again.Lee's wife and I have an understanding. I say to her "Whatever he is paying you"... and she replies "it is not enough!" heheheheheHey, what is wrong with Pinoy chocolate? I thought I saw a chocolate pusher at Ayala? Can't you get a chocolate fix there?