• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

They just suspended the franchise of one of the company involved

jpbago
Posted
Posted

And another one but I don't understand how this one happened. The yellow Ceres bus was going north and the blue bus was going south. They are both smashed on the passenger or right side where the doors are. The Ceres bus was in the wrong lane. Did the Ceres bus go on the extreme left to hit the blue bus on the right side coming towards it?

http://www.visayandailystar.com/

I have added the photo as I cant tell. maybe some one can determine what happen?

attachicon.gifbuses.jpg

Four died at the scene, 1 died next day and 5 more have died since. Likely the injured went to provincial public hospitals. The yellow Ceres buses are still in operation.

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I have heard that some of the Average Filipino (for lack of a bettor term) are taking about bringing back last year's experiment of limiting hours of driving. Has anyone else hard anything along this line?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

jpbago
Posted
Posted

And another one but I don't understand how this one happened. The yellow Ceres bus was going north and the blue bus was going south. They are both smashed on the passenger or right side where the doors are. The Ceres bus was in the wrong lane. Did the Ceres bus go on the extreme left to hit the blue bus on the right side coming towards it?

http://www.visayandailystar.com/

I have added the photo as I cant tell. maybe some one can determine what happen?

attachicon.gifbuses.jpg

The two buses involved in the accident have been suspended for 30 days. What a penalty! The blue bus likely will never see the road again.

THE Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board (LTFRB) issued a 30-day preventive suspension order effective March 10 against the operations of the Ceres Liner bus and the mini-bus involved in the road accident in Hinigaran town last week.

Bernardes said they are also checking the road worthiness of other buses owned by Vallacar Transit Inc., operator of Ceres Line buses.