Looking For A Cheap Used Laptop

I am looking to buy a good used cheap laptop for a friend to use for school.  Price up to $5000.  On the other hand if a tablet can do all the things that would be necessary-word, excel, etc that would be fine too

• Like 1

For school I would stay away from tablets and look for a netbook. I bought a decent one, Asus, about a year or so old for p8500. Lots here - http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/netbook?next=1

• Like 1

The keyboard on my 10" Asus Eee netbook crapped out. They were using it for school. Not worthwhile to replace so I am using an external keyboard. I like my 12" HP dm4 better.

For school, my girls use their tablets and cells, then transfer it onto the desktop to work on, then save it to USBs and then print if necessary. 

• Like 3
  • Forum Manager

I am looking to buy a good used cheap laptop for a friend to use for school.  Price up to $5000.  On the other hand if a tablet can do all the things that would be necessary-word, excel, etc that would be fine too

I think you mean P for peso. If not I will go buy a laptop and sell it to you for $5000  :lol:

• Like 2