House For Sale Near Liloan

House for sale near Liloan - 1.7 millionThis is a 3 bedroom 2 CR single story house built 5 years ago on a 150 sq.m. block in Tayud, Liloan. In need of a fresh coat of paint and a little TLC, it offers excellent value in this fast developing area of Cebu. Liloan is about 15km from the city centre and is on the sea with many nice beaches available for swimming, etc.The block is fully enclosed by a small wall, topped by metal railngs and offers a panoramic view of the mountain ranges from the lounge/diner. It is about 1km from the sea and gets both cooling sea and mountain breezes. The site is semi-rural but has other modern houses nearby with both Filipino and non-Filipino neighbours.For more details or inspection contact Paul on 09-295-283-032 or Denial of [email protected]

post-362-1243146464_thumb.jpg

post-362-1243146488_thumb.jpg

post-362-1243146518_thumb.jpg

post-362-1243146556_thumb.jpg

Looks very nice but it would be better if you could post a price so that guys who could not afford it would not waste their time or yours.thanks

Looks very nice but it would be better if you could post a price so that guys who could not afford it would not waste their time or yours.thanks
Price is 1.7 million
  • Forum Manager
Price is 1.7 million
Wedding planner,Visa renewals and now real estate agent, lolYou just don't take retirement easy do you Paul. Just joking with you but if I see used car salesman added to the list, well then we will have to talk,ha. :cheers:
Price is 1.7 million
Wedding planner,Visa renewals and now real estate agent, lolYou just don't take retirement easy do you Paul. Just joking with you but if I see used car salesman added to the list, well then we will have to talk,ha. :woohoo:
Boss, Paul is going to do whatever it takes to earn a piso and support his lovely wife Elsa. If you had been to his bachelor party and seen how he was dressed and what his shirt said on it, then you would know what I mean. SugarwareZ-011.gifSugarwareZ-005.gif :cheers: 2245_safe.gif :540: :565: :551: :541: Sorry all, inside joke lang.Now all kidding aside, the house Paul posted up above sounds very interesting and if we were still in Cebu, or if it is still for sale when we get back, which I seriously doubt because it looks like it might be a good deal, then I would definitely have to look at it.
Price is 1.7 million
Wedding planner,Visa renewals and now real estate agent, lolYou just don't take retirement easy do you Paul. Just joking with you but if I see used car salesman added to the list, well then we will have to talk,ha. :cheers:
Hey Bossman don't joke - I am planning to put up a couple of posts soon to sell both my own car and that of my good friend Mark who has gone back to the UK for a short while.Seriously, thanks in no small measure to the support of yourself and Lee, the new business is going really well. The services that I am offering seem to grow each week as someone has a new "problem" to overcome. As well as the usual visa renewals I've helped someone buy a motor bike, organised several drivers licenses and found someone a nice appartment to rent. The concept of the business is that advice is free but if I have to get out of my comfy chair and get on the bike, then I will charge a small fee.Most of my clients have wanted simple visa renewal but I can help arrange more complex visas such as work visas and quota visas.Thanks again for your support,Paul
  • 2 weeks later...
If you had been to his bachelor party and seen how he was dressed and what his shirt said on it, then you would know what I mean.
I don't think the printing on his strappy blouse would earn him even a few centavos. If you recall, the messages read "Cheap Tricks R Us" and "I blow for free" - but I'm not sure if he got any "business"! :DJoking aside, Paul is a hard working entrepreneur who believes in giving good service to his clients at a very reasonable price. And I can say that as one of his highly-satisfied clients.Mark
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Paul if your looking to up your income a bit I have my jeepy sitting around that can be rented out daily as I seem to use it about once a week lately as well as I prefer to use my scooter for getting around. There is also a multi cab kicking about if your interested let me know..We are a bit more local down here in the South not so many of you foreigners about SugarwareZ-011.gif

Paul if your looking to up your income a bit I have my jeepy sitting around that can be rented out daily as I seem to use it about once a week lately as well as I prefer to use my scooter for getting around. There is also a multi cab kicking about if your interested let me know..We are a bit more local down here in the South not so many of you foreigners about SugarwareZ-011.gif
is the multicab for sale & if so how much?