House For Sale Near Liloan

House for sale near Liloan - 1.7 millionThis is a 3 bedroom 2 CR single story house built 5 years ago on a 150 sq.m. block in Tayud, Liloan. In need of a fresh coat of paint and a little TLC, it offers excellent value in this fast developing area of Cebu. Liloan is about 15km from the city centre and is on the sea with many nice beaches available for swimming, etc.The block is fully enclosed by a small wall, topped by metal railngs and offers a panoramic view of the mountain ranges from the lounge/diner. It is about 1km from the sea and gets both cooling sea and mountain breezes. The site is semi-rural but has other modern houses nearby with both Filipino and non-Filipino neighbours.For more details or inspection contact Paul on 09-295-283-032 or Denial of [email protected]
I wonder if Paul can update us on this post and tell us if this house ever sold or is still available?
House for sale near Liloan - 1.7 millionThis is a 3 bedroom 2 CR single story house built 5 years ago on a 150 sq.m. block in Tayud, Liloan. In need of a fresh coat of paint and a little TLC, it offers excellent value in this fast developing area of Cebu. Liloan is about 15km from the city centre and is on the sea with many nice beaches available for swimming, etc.The block is fully enclosed by a small wall, topped by metal railngs and offers a panoramic view of the mountain ranges from the lounge/diner. It is about 1km from the sea and gets both cooling sea and mountain breezes. The site is semi-rural but has other modern houses nearby with both Filipino and non-Filipino neighbours.For more details or inspection contact Paul on 09-295-283-032 or Denial of [email protected]
I wonder if Paul can update us on this post and tell us if this house ever sold or is still available?
Lee, the place is still available
Lee, the place is still available
OK thank you Paul, sometimes posts get old and member who might be interested figure that it is either sold or no longer on the market, so I figured it best to bump this one up and ask you since I have seen a number of people looking at this thread. So members if you are interested in the house in the top post, contact Paul ancienrocka at the info in the original post.
  • 1 year later...