Plane Missing

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Hmm, pissed off muslim pilot makes U turn, turns off tracking and ID devices, flies at low altitude to the west below India and toward Iran.  Two escaped Persians on plane no wreckage, a skyward Bermuda Triangle and Aliens, Very interesting. 

I vote for the Aliens, we need tighter border security, they take all the low paying jobs, send money home to hungry families and prevent governments from spending $100 to pay for $0.50 worth of food.  You just can't trust those Mexicans who  wish to better themselves.

​Now what will they do with a plane full of Chinese, they already have a railroad? 

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

The UFO aliens are all in Canada. 1180 sightings last year. It is easier to get a visa to Canada.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/03/11/ufo-sightings-remain-high

• Like 2

robert k
Posted
Posted

Undocumented Foriegn Occupationals? :)

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

2 people on board with stolen passports... hmmm...

About the only logical explanation is the one where something went "boom"...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, it happens quite often with stolen passports. There has been 4 incidences in the past month, all from Cebu/Mactan I believe. And they are the ones that got caught. Not likely a 100% catch rate. (Some 300,000 passports are lost or stolen each year) in the USA alone.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/03/12/14/bi-intercepts-foreigner-fake-passport

i am bob
Posted
Posted

2 people on board with stolen passports... hmmm...

About the only logical explanation is the one where something went "boom"...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, it happens quite often with stolen passports. There has been 4 incidences in the past month, all from Cebu/Mactan I believe. And they are the ones that got caught. Not likely a 100% catch rate. (Some 300,000 passports are lost or stolen each year) in the USA alone.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/regions/03/12/14/bi-intercepts-foreigner-fake-passport

At the time I wrote the above, the sorry was different... That was when the aircraft was supposed to have "rapidly dropped off the radar track". With what the new story is? Anybody check Craig's List for used aircraft?

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

One thing you will not hear from any government is how many of the people who should have been tracking the airliner were actually asleep and didn't see anything.

• Like 3

joeatmanila
Posted
Posted

What about this military facility from canadian and americans inside the mountain that watches each and every flight on earth ( i forget their acronym)...they do not have this record?

Americano
Posted
Posted

You must be talking about

North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
Yes they track airliners but what they do is secret so you probably won't hear anything about them on TV. The US Navy is searching in the Indian Ocean so that should tell you something.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Some days ago China offered their satelite photos.

I don't know if that's why some cluse are found now told in Swedish news just minutes ago:

Last the was seen, it was going towards a xxxx Lake  (I didn't memorise the name they said in news)

plus seismic data show a small reaction in that region, which can be explained by a plain crash.

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

It was over the south china sea.  

bit of a hotspot these days missile?