Plane Missing

jpbago
Posted
Posted (edited)

It seems like they, especially Malaysia, does not want to find the plane. Go look there, no, over there, no over there. We have this info, no, we don't have it. I said this, no, I did not say that. In sovereign nations, loyalty get the job, not talent.

Edited by jpbago
  • Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Maybe the plane is insured for loss but not for acts of terrorism so they just don't wanna know

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Has anyone watched the TV series "Lost"?  Abby had not seen it so we are now watching all of it and are approaching the end of season 3.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0411008/

Just sayin.

Seriously, my hunch is that it is something to do with the pilot(s).

• Like 1

nigelmac
Posted
Posted

You must be talking about

North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
Yes they track airliners but what they do is secret so you probably won't hear anything about them on TV. The US Navy is searching in the Indian Ocean so that should tell you something.

I have visited this site many times with children as every year they do a special Norad tracks santa where you can follow Santa through the different time zones and countries as they hit midnight for 24 hours http://www.noradsanta.org/ try it next christmas the kids love it 

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

They can track a wooden sleigh with reindeer but they can't track a metal plane with transponders.

• Like 3

Thomas
Posted
Posted (edited)

According to Thai news

Chinese satelite found the crash place

and the plane was hijacked.

(part of the article)

China's state science and technology administration said late Wednesday that a Chinese satellite had seen the objects in a "suspected crash sea area" in the South China Sea on March 9, and that the images were being analysed.

The search for Malaysia Airlines flight 370 now encompasses nearly 27,000 nautical miles (over 90,000 square kilometres) -- roughly the size of Portugal -- and involves the navies and air forces of multiple nations.

The hunt originally focused on an area off Vietnam's South China Sea coast, where the Boeing 777 last made contact Saturday on a journey from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing.

But Malaysian authorities later expanded it to the Andaman Sea, north of Indonesia, hundreds of miles away.

The suspected objects detected by the Chinese satellite were found at 105.63 degrees longitude East and 6.7 degrees latitude North, the administration said on its website.

Edited by MikeB
Removed link to other forum

nigelmac
Posted
Posted (edited)

The plane has been found!!!!!

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html

Edited by nigelmac
  • Like 1

nigelmac
Posted
Posted

They can track a wooden sleigh with reindeer but they can't track a metal plane with transponders.

A Mythical old man with sleigh

jpbago
Posted
Posted

A Mythical old man with sleigh

If you want to hear myths, sit around the pump in any squatter area. There is more fiction here than fact.

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

If you look closely, the toe bar is still attached to the nose wheel. Which just proves my point... You can't see an aircraft on radar if you don't have sufficient altitude - and when you tow that aircraft all the way ffrom Malaysia...! :)

Sent from my Samsung Tab 3 by Tapatalk, 6 talking Parrots, Jungle Drummers and one mean Gibson RD Standard fretless bass...

• Like 1