Plane Missing

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If you look closely, the toe bar is still attached to the nose wheel.

I could not see anyone's toes in the pic.  :rolleyes:

Jake
Posted
Posted (edited)

According to the prime minister of Malaysia, the investigation is now focused on a deliberate act of the cockpit crew

or they were forced under duress.  I've been closely following the developments of this global mystery and found it

very frustrating to wait for more details about track data from radar and satellite coverage.  I'm sure US FAA and

NTSB officials in Malaysia are steaming right now.  I smell a rat and it's call politics and culture differences slowing

down this important investigation.  

There are many countries in that region that either have technology and overlying coverages that could compare to

western standards.  But already Pakistan flatly said no contacts of the Boeing triple 7 into their airspace.  My most

immediate reaction to that was met with skepticism.  Additionally, India decided to quit among the couple dozen other

nations that will continue to search for this mysterious aircraft.   

In my experience as a senior combat system (radar and communications) on board a warship sailing in the southern

Indian Ocean and eventually inside Persian gulf, there are so many ways to hide or deceive anyone trying to track

you.  Take the scenario of a rogue pilot trying to hide its tracks by squawking false transponder codes.  It was done

a few times during our Persian Gulf patrol.  The Iranian air force at the time had F-4 phantoms and F-14 Tomcats

and US trained.  Fortunately, our on board intelligence had all the flight schedules of each commercial routes in that

volatile region.  Code named Cowboy, these Iranian pilots would try to blend in by squawking comair.  They didn't get

very far -- we would either light them up or send our own F-14 to do a VIS-ID.    

Unfortunately, it's a matter of time to evaluate all the radar and satellite data in that region, provided the government

or its military is willing to give out that information.  I'm hoping it's coming from US sources (including NASA and CIA)

that would crack this mystery once and for all.  I could not imagine how much suffering those friends and families are

willing to endure.  My heart and prayers are with them......

Respectfully -- Jake

Edited by Jake
spil chek
  • Like 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There are a lot of theory's of what might of happened, here is the latest.

The Malaysian Airlines flight missing for more than a week could have been taken over using a mobile phone in the world's first "cyber hijack", suggests a British anti-terror expert.

Dr Sally Leivesley, a former science advisor for the UK's Home Office, told the Sunday Express that "malicious codes" buried in the Boeing 777's computers could have been triggered by a mobile phone or USB stick.

That may have initiated a "set of processes" which would allow the plane's speed, altitude and direction to be remotely controlled, Dr Leivesley speculated.
"It is looking more and more likely that the control of some systems was taken over in a deceptive manner, either manually ... or via a remote device turning off or overwhelming the systems," Dr Leivesley said.
She said evidence suggests Flight MH370 may have been taken over by someone with "a very sophisticated systems engineering understanding".
"It is possible for hackers ... to get into the main computer network of the plane through the inflight, onboard entertainment system," she said.Dr Leivesley floated the theory days after Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak revealed that MH730's last known recordings indicate there was "deliberate action" to divert the plane.
Possible culprits could include criminal gangs, terrorists or a foreign power.
In April 2013, German security consultant and pilot Hugo Teso demonstrated it is theoretically possible to hijack a plane remotely using a mobile phone.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

There are a lot of theory's of what might of happened, here is the latest.

The Malaysian Airlines flight missing for more than a week could have been taken over using a mobile phone in the world's first "cyber hijack", suggests a British anti-terror expert.

Dr Sally Leivesley, a former science advisor for the UK's Home Office, told the Sunday Express that "malicious codes" buried in the Boeing 777's computers could have been triggered by a mobile phone or USB stick.

That may have initiated a "set of processes" which would allow the plane's speed, altitude and direction to be remotely controlled, Dr Leivesley speculated.
"It is looking more and more likely that the control of some systems was taken over in a deceptive manner, either manually ... or via a remote device turning off or overwhelming the systems," Dr Leivesley said.
She said evidence suggests Flight MH370 may have been taken over by someone with "a very sophisticated systems engineering understanding".
"It is possible for hackers ... to get into the main computer network of the plane through the inflight, onboard entertainment system," she said.Dr Leivesley floated the theory days after Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak revealed that MH730's last known recordings indicate there was "deliberate action" to divert the plane.
Possible culprits could include criminal gangs, terrorists or a foreign power.
In April 2013, German security consultant and pilot Hugo Teso demonstrated it is theoretically possible to hijack a plane remotely using a mobile phone.

post-686-0-67627700-1395053922.jpg

I could remember a couple years ago when this EW (electronic warfare) was applied against a US drone

being electronically intercepted by the Iranians and took possession of it.  I could easily see that old way

is now conveniently compress down to a mobile device and made user friendly for anybody.  

I understand the methods but I'm still confused as to why?  Aside from being mastered mind by a mass

murderer and without remorse, could this be a terrorist act by still unknown organization with methods

and madness to finance, plan and execute almost flawlessly.  Can a madman execute this for chit and

giggles.....without making any political statement?  

How does one plan and execute an almost perfect plan to make a triple 7 disappear and 239 souls on

board vanish for awhile (it will be eventually found).  But if found, will the motivation be discovered as

well?  

I'm sure Hollywood has already signed contracts to make this into great movie next year. 

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

And in a new twist, it emerged that the pilot's wife and three children moved out of the family's home the day before the plane's disappearance. Also, his political hero was sentenced to prison on the same day.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

it emerged that the pilot's wife and three children moved out of the family's home the day before the plane's disappearance

If true that would be significant but from what I've read it's speculation that it "may" have happened. But if you buy into that there would have to be collusion between the 2 pilots and they did not request to fly together, it was a random pairing according to the airline. It's possible the older man incapacitated the younger in the cockpit but how likely is that? They have a lot of facts but nothing makes sense.  

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
It's possible the older man incapacitated the younger in the cockpit but how likely is that?
I suppouse no problem for the older, if the younger don't expect the attack.
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted (edited)

I heard an albino octopus was found where the aircraft was suppose to land. Speculation is the octopus was really an alien and ate the aircraft and all aboard...

Just thought I'd be the first one with the totally outlandish theory on what happened...!

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4

Edited by I am bob

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The airline has identified the co-pilot as the one who gave the last verbal command ("All right, good night") from the plane some minutes after the 1st communication system had been turned off. So much for the "pilot incapacitating the co-pilot" theory.   

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted (edited)

has anyone considered FIRE as the cause of the sudden turn..

which is towards the nearest airport.

lack of any emergency notice(PAN PAN PAN)

Recall the SWISS AIR 111 from jfk to Geneva?

they too had turned off the transponder*(of what i recall)

and other electrical equipment 

I'm sure Hollywood has already signed contracts to make this into great movie next year

perhaps jake or ONMYWAY 

you can have a staring role as the hero who solves this mystery

jake                                                                       ONMYWAY

post-1293-0-53782200-1395196905_thumb.jp post-1293-0-81026700-1395196934_thumb.jp

Edited by Pittman apartments Sgn
  • Like 1