Pharmarcy

Gerry the Brit
Posted
Posted

Hi

I am coming to Davao for my vacation. I don't want to pack to many things, I only intend to bring 7 or 8 days worth of clothing and get them laundered in Davao (would love recommendations and approx cost).

Will be buying disposable razors and shaving foam when I get to Davao, just wondered if it is like the UK and I can buy these items from a Pharmacy.

Thanks in advance for your help

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

You can buy from the pharmacy or the supermarket. Most hotels will arrange laundry for you but at a higher costs, take a look around and you will find somewhere to do it cheaper.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

earthdome
Posted
Posted

Laundry services cost around 40 pesos per kilo at a laundry shop. Yes you can get shaving kit stuff at either a pharmacy or a supermarket.

• Like 1

Alby
Posted
Posted

Hi

I am coming to Davao for my vacation. I don't want to pack to many things, I only intend to bring 7 or 8 days worth of clothing and get them laundered in Davao (would love recommendations and approx cost).

Will be buying disposable razors and shaving foam when I get to Davao, just wondered if it is like the UK and I can buy these items from a Pharmacy.

Thanks in advance for your help

I stayed in Davao at Seda Abreeza hotel and I used to put my laundry in a bag (one week of daily shirts and undies) and take it outside to a laundry shop behind Victoria mall, which is a walking distance from the hotel. The cost with rush on it (second day) was 200 Pesos (about 5 dollars).

As some one said here,they do it by weight. There is a university close to that mall and you will see lots of laundry shops around there.

As for shaving stuff, etc. if you need anything, just hop over to any dept store in any mall. Robinsons is the one I used at Abreeza mall.

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

If you use a particular brand I would bring it with you. No telling what you're going to find. 

• Like 1

Gerry the Brit
Posted
Posted

Thank you for your replies, you have been very kind.

The hotel that I am staying at I believe is connected to SM Lanang Premier Mall by sky bridge

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

If you use a particular brand I would bring it with you. No telling what you're going to find. 

As for shaving stuff, etc. if you need anything, just hop over to any dept store in any mall. Robinsons is the one I used at Abreeza mall.
Is it you, Alby, who named the Swedish headeck medecin brand "Albyl" ? :)
  • Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I thought they named the Swedish headache after him...! :)

Sent by using a very long piece of string, a couple tin cans, 2 gaseous monkeys, Tapatalk and my Nexus 4