1 Piso All International Fares One Way With Cebu Pacific

jpbago
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just got a heads up that Cebu Pacific is running a 1 piso promo for international one way tickets. Perfect for those exit tickets. Damn I bought mine too soon  :1 (103):

PROMO HERE

SALE PERIOD: UP TO MAR. 27, 2014 OR UNTIL SEATS LAST | TRAVEL PERIOD: APR. 1 - DEC. 15, 2014

*Exclusive of Terminal Fees ranging from Php 450 – Php 550, Fuel Surcharge ranging from Php 910 – Php 5,005, Php 1,620 Travel Tax and Country Specific Taxes ranging from Php 403 – Php 1,250*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Best deal that I saw is to BKI, Malaysia on June 23. The P1 turns into P1627 after add ons with no baggage and no insurance (I couldn't opt out of the meal for P350). If you buy it for a throw away, it is good but if you buy it for a trip, for some of these promos, the ticket To is a good price but then the Return ticket is higher than normal with no promo.

Edited by jpbago
  • Like 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

Apparently the P1 fares are sold out now.

• 2 weeks later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

Yeah,,,everytime theres a great 1 pesos sale,I search a trip and the promo fares are not available. Or theres an ERROR (wink wink) where I can't complete my search. Bola Bola!

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

You can get them, but you need to get on their e-mailing list and as soon as the mail hits your inbox, jump on it.  They have other promos (p299, p399 etc.) and those might be available a bit longer, and the price is really not much different (10 USD?) than a 1 peso fare.  It is the taxes and fees that add up.

I got a 1 p fare to Hong Kong.  With taxes and fees my round trip was p3810.  Here is the breakdown:

Other Taxes: 0.00

Base Fare: 1,398.00  (1 peso was for one way, 1397 the other)

Fuel Surcharge: 861.82

Air Passenger Departure Tax: 666.94

Security Surcharge: 183.41

WAFI: 240.00

Seat Selection Fee: 460.00

Total Amount: 3,810.17

Seat selection fee was optional but for 10 USD it was worth it to me.  You can choose a seat for free when you check-in online 48 hours before the flight, but then you will only be able to choose from what is available at that time.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Curley
Posted
Posted

Too late for this one. Anyone know of my cheapest throw away option for May June? There used to be a ferry fare to Malaysia, anyone know the details.... if it's acceptable, still available etc?

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

You can get them, but you need to get on their e-mailing list and as soon as the mail hits your inbox, jump on it.  They have other promos (p299, p399 etc.) and those might be available a bit longer, and the price is really not much different (10 USD?) than a 1 peso fare.  It is the taxes and fees that add up.

I got a 1 p fare to Hong Kong.  With taxes and fees my round trip was p3810.  Here is the breakdown:

Other Taxes: 0.00

Base Fare: 1,398.00  (1 peso was for one way, 1397 the other)

Fuel Surcharge: 861.82

Air Passenger Departure Tax: 666.94

Security Surcharge: 183.41

WAFI: 240.00

Seat Selection Fee: 460.00

Total Amount: 3,810.17

Seat selection fee was optional but for 10 USD it was worth it to me.  You can choose a seat for free when you check-in online 48 hours before the flight, but then you will only be able to choose from what is available at that time.

Very true, I get these sent to me all the time being on the mailing list. Now if they just start flying to Perth, than I would be a really happy man!

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I recently got a throw away ticket with Cebu Pacific to Malaysia for 1620 pesos. Had to make sure I unselected all the add on fees I could.

Curley
Posted
Posted

I recently got a throw away ticket with Cebu Pacific to Malaysia for 1620 pesos. Had to make sure I unselected all the add on fees I could.

Yes, after posting this I did the same. Thx