Chronic Bad Breath

bows00
Posted
Posted

Does anybody else have a problem with your filipina's breath? I am currently in Subic dating a wonderful girl, but I can't get rid of her bad breath - I tried giving her a dose of my "Profresh", and it works for a couple of hours only.

She is from a poor family in ologanpo so i don't think she had the opportunity for regular dentist visits. Could this be the problem? Any dentists out there who could recommend a remedy?

• Like 1

billygoat993
Posted
Posted

Hi halitosis most of the time is because of poor dental hygiene and otger health problems. I suggest she go to a dentist if that will not help then she mght be suffering from nose or ear problems. One of my staff has exactly same issue and she has blocked sinus and the fluuds goes in her mouth causing the halitosis, its really bad but its curable.

• Like 3

robert k
Posted
Posted

If there are no apparent problems, it could be metabolic. People on various diets have reported chronic bad breath, maybe her PH level is off.

• Like 1

MikeB
Posted
Posted

She is from a poor family in ologanpo so i don't think she had the opportunity for regular dentist visits. Could this be the problem?

There are many possible reasons but most likely cavities and gum disease. There is no water fluoridation in the Philippines so there will be more cavities. Start with a trip to the dentist, even the good ones are much cheaper here. You will be doing her a huge favor.

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

I have had that problem with some girls I have dated.  I can tell you why those ones have bad breath but it is a delicate issue.  You need to consider whether or not this girl gives oral to other guys.  'Nuff said.

• Like 5

bows00
Posted
Posted

You need to consider whether or not this girl gives oral to other guys.  'Nuff said.

You need to consider whether or not this girl gives oral to other guys.  'Nuff said.

I hope she doesn't do oral on other guys - heck, she won't even do it on me. No really, she is pretty innocent - I don't think she knows how. Hmmmm.but I have never bothered to ask... I think I will try asking her tonight.

• Like 5

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

I hope she doesn't do oral on other guys - heck, she won't even do it on me. No really, she is pretty innocent - I don't think she knows how. Hmmmm.but I have never bothered to ask... I think I will try asking her tonight.

post-11-0-75359700-1396064654_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-22170400-1396064679_thumb.jpg

:hystery: :hystery: :hystery: :hystery:

"I don't think she knows how."

Might I suggest some matrimonial videos (well at least that's what I call them .... you know "Debbie Does Dallas" etc.) .... just make sure the leading man ain't packing more than you are .... just might add to the confusion ..... :mocking: :mocking: :mocking:

:cheersty:

Edited by Mike S
  • Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Bad breath can also be caused by intestinal or stomach problems .... unless of course she just ate balut .... or kimchi .... no cure for that .... :thumbsup:

:cheersty:

• Like 1

bows00
Posted
Posted (edited)

I really like this girl, but we do have some problems to work out - including our communication skills - either I have to beef up my tagalog, or she has to improve her english.

ATM, this is more work than I bargained for, but like I said, I do really like her... she is super cute... and very caring...

Edited by MikeB
TMI - let's not get into that.
  • Like 2