Sign in to follow this  
SNAFU

Nice 3Br 2Ba Ranch In Bacolod City

Akon asawa has beautiful 234SqMtr 3BR, 2BA ranch for sale in quiet, clean and safe Las Palmas Subdiv, Dona Juliana, Bgy Taculing, Bacolod City.  Walking distance to Gov't Center and 5-10 min. ride to Libertad Mkt and shopping.  Several ex-pats in neighborhood.  Large, tiled master BR and living area, and full BA with heated shower and ample cabinets for linen storage.  Kitchen with both cabinets and cupboards, and room for microwave and full-size refrigerator.  LR, master BR and BR 2 are A/C ready (A/C units not included).  BA 2 is detached, with large shower, full sink and toilet.  Large storage area attached to outside BA.  City water, but also 5 tanks (3 elevated) and BesTank pressure pump to ensure consistent supply of water.  2 gates, gate 1 split-entry for personal entry/exit, and gate 2 for motors, cars and jeepneys.  Parking area will easily accommodate 2 jeeps, or 4 cars and any number of motors and small vehicles, with room for maintenance.  Drainage canals along entire perimeter of property, and landscaped beds in front and east side of property, as well as along sidewalk frontage, incl. malangay, cili peppers and orchids.  Freshly painted as I write this, both interior and exterior.  Clear title and taxes paid to date.  This could be your home, I've loved it for 20+ years and I kind of miss it!  P3.5M firm, serious inquiries only to my profile email.  Maraming salamut po,

SNAFU  

ranch

Do the horses come with the property?  :mocking:

• Like 1

1 picture is like a thousand words

• Like 2

Whilst we wait for some pictures of the property for sale, here is a link showing a selection of what can be had for the asking price in Bacolod for house and lots, subdivisions etc

LINK

• Like 1

Sorry for my absence in replying, all, I've had to make some unscheduled travel right after posting this, to both metro Manila/Pampanga and the quite rural N. Occ. areas - what a contrast in lifestyle, but enjoyed them both.  Hope to get some fresh pics up after this low pressure moves out...along with some visitors...later this Holy Week, ha!     

Finally all, here are some pics of the house for sale, let me know if you would like to make an appointment to see the house or for more pics.  Note:  I will not be available until Tues 4/29.  Regards, SNAFU 

post-3845-0-71370100-1398421895_thumb.jp

post-3845-0-78910500-1398421907_thumb.jp

post-3845-0-74572600-1398421918_thumb.jp

post-3845-0-24454000-1398421926_thumb.jp

post-3845-0-69026800-1398421936_thumb.jp

post-3845-0-89256500-1398421945_thumb.jp

post-3845-0-16306200-1398421955_thumb.jp

post-3845-0-87298200-1398421962_thumb.jp

Not meaning to high jack your topic but what is your definition of a ranch bearing in mind that I'm Aussie? I don't see a ranch here  :89:

• Like 1

Not meaning to high jack your topic but what is your definition of a ranch bearing in mind that I'm Aussie? I don't see a ranch here  :89:

Generally speaking, in the U.S., "Ranch" style means single story.  Don't ask me why!  :bash:

Edited by OnMyWay

Generally speaking, in the U.S., "Ranch" style means single story.  Don't ask me why! 

Why?  :)

I see, I did not know that. The term ranch brings to mind a dusty property with cattle grazing.

post-1-0-42651700-1398472945_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Generally speaking, in the U.S., "Ranch" style means single story.  Don't ask me why! 

Why?  :)

I see, I did not know that. The term ranch brings to mind a dusty property with cattle grazing.

attachicon.gifbonanza.JPG

Yeah, and those idiots the Cartwrights didn't know how to build a proper single story ranch house!   :hystery:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ranch-style_house

This is what I grew up in, in California.  My parents bought their brand new 2 br 1 ba ranch for $5,000 in ~1950.  They could not afford the expensive neighborhood where the houses cost $10,000.  There were no 2 story houses for miles back then, and the lots were large.  Now they have torn down many of those and built huge 2 story houses that sell for over $1,000,000.

• Like 1