New To Cebu- Looking For The Old Farts Bar

onemore
Posted
Posted

I hope that the title of the post does not offend anyone, my apolgies if it did.

Having said that, I am lookin for a watering hole that caters for the more "mature"  male drinker.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

• Like 3

gmb8585
Posted
Posted

Lots of "old farts" to be found at Gilligan's, 3rd floor terraces at Ayala Mall every day. Cheap beer also.

• Like 4

onemore
Posted
Posted

Dave,

Thanks for the advice, one less bit of trouble that I can get myself into.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
BigMook
Posted
Posted

Expat Cebu Bars

El Gecko Resto Bar - Gen. Maxilom corner D. Jakosalem Street, Cebu City, Cebu, Philippines

Our Place Restaurant and Bar - cnr Pelaez and Sanciangko Sts, Cebu City 6000 Cebu Philippines

Time-Out Sports Bar - 301 F. Ramos St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu, Philippines

• Like 1

Chopper1050
Posted
Posted

And a new sports bar. All star sports. Used to be ..... Next to fooda grocery store , across the street from the girlie bars . Next to Dimples.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Marshall`s Irish pub on mango between  the square and the national bookstore.If you go between National bookstore and the petrol station right at the end of that road ( top left corner) is a bar where expats hang out.The bar chopper 1050 mentioned had a good review by one of my friends. Have a good time.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

one less bit of trouble that I can get myself into.

OH! OH! :unsure:  post-2148-0-65993700-1428112073.png Some things are better left Unsaid   :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
wrenn
Posted
Posted

Checked out Giligans today.  Kind of hard to get a good bar feel with only two bar stools.  It was mid afternoon and the place was pretty empty.  But a couple of Pilsners and an order of fries went down just fine.  We are planning on checking out some of the other bars mentioned in this thread this weekend.  We are always available if anybody wants to meet up too.

• Like 1