Bars In Angeles

Papa Carl
Posted
Posted

Wow, quite a few comments here that I found unfortunate. I have lived here for over 3 years now, and know a few others here who have lived here for over 30 years.

Yes there are problems, yes there is corruption etc. but hey we are in the Philippines, where is there neither anywhere in the Philippines.

This area has much more to offer than just Fields Ave, and Walking Street. (although I will admit, Balibagio, Malabanias and others are the main attraction for foreign visitors).

There are several good websites to visit for information about Angeles and area. I am not sure if I am allowed to include them in my post, but I can say you should visit Clarkisit for one. 

If anyone is interested in information on this area, that is not related to the clubs, just pm me and I will pass on other websites and contacts.

Papa Carl

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
tango_99
Posted
Posted

Wow, I have been in Angeles many times and never had any trouble of any kind.  I'm surprised to read these post about Angeles but I guess it's just part of coming to know life in the Philippines.  I have also found that walking away from over priced trikes will quickly bring a reduce/reasonable fare, when I'm with my wife it is never a problem.  I guess I can expect some price gouging from citizen who live in such a poor country but it does get tiresome after a while.

• 3 years later...
Captain
Posted
Posted
On 2/10/2015 at 4:30 AM, tango_99 said:

I guess I can expect some price gouging from citizen who live in such a poor country but it does get tiresome after a while.

It surely does get tiresome.

• I'm Confused 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Welcome back “Captain”. This is an older thread perhaps you could start something interesting to share with the group?🧐😇