Internal Police Investigations Project

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I talked to one of my friends from back when I started my bigest business at age 25, and he worked some for me there, before he decided to become a lawyer. Later he has done some jobs for UN e g building human right organisations similar to the Swedish JO  (=Assist private persons, when government organisations handle something very bad) after he had worked some years in the Swedish version. He has done such e g in Kosovo, former Jugoslavia, and some African countries. Later he has been offered several such projects, but stoped when he "restarted" family life and got a small daughter.

Now he has been offered to make a suggestion of how to improve internal investigations OF questionable behaving policemen in Philippines. He was in a bit hurry when we talked, so I don't know who the assignement offer come from.

He hasn't decided yet if he want it, because he don't like to be away some months from his small daughter. I suggested he bring his wife and daughter to Phils as a vacation for them   :)

So perhaps police work will improve  - if the suggestion will be approved and followed   :)

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Now he has been offered to make a suggestion of how to improve internal investigations OF questionable behaving policemen in Philippines

Knowing what can happen here, with lax or little Gun laws. it is not a Job I would relish, Certainly not wanting to bring my Family, they to me, would be a prime target if they could not get to him that easily

I suggested he bring his wife and daughter to Phils as a vacation for them  

• Like 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

Thomas, Suggest to your friend that he brings along body amour.

By the way, a close friend who owned 58 high-end restaurants in Metro Manila and his partners just sold their business to a Swedish venture capital group. The restaurants are franchises from the United States, Australia and Japan. They are well known brands. I think this is what attracted the group from Sweden.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

By the way, a close friend who owned 58 high-end restaurants in Metro Manila and his partners just sold their business to a Swedish venture capital group.

Seems like the Vikings are on the move again,         post-2148-0-46309300-1401497909.jpg                                     We have a very similar thing happening here in Negros Oriental but it is Norwegians behind it. Often Wondered why we had a slow but sure, increase in numbers, Strange how things undo, when you take your eye of the ball.

:tiphat:

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Thomas, Suggest to your friend that he brings along body amour.
Yes, I have told him about the assassins and how cheap they sell their services.

The assignment is only researching the problems, and make a SUGGESTION plan how it can be solved, so he expect it's possible he can fly under the radar, not being noticed, before he has left the Philippines allready   :)

He has done similar in other dangerous countries. E g he went into Kosovo SOON after the civil war ended there, still being local gunfights now and then. 

By the way, a close friend who owned 58 high-end restaurants in Metro Manila and his partners just sold their business to a Swedish venture capital group.

Seems like the Vikings are on the move again,                                 We have a very similar thing happening here in Negros Oriental but it is Norwegians behind it. Often Wondered why we had a slow but sure, increase in numbers, Strange how things undo, when you take your eye of the ball. :tiphat:

Yes. I know two Swedes, who separated from each other have gone into the Call Center business starting in Phils, one of them after selling his share of a clothes chain.