Philippines, Still The First Choice?

Hey Steve
Posted
Posted

There's sometimes a saying that truly applies "The numbers don't lie". In this case, I believe it really paints a good picture on this topic. According to US State Dept statistics in 2013 regarding K-1 Visas there were a total of 5,337 fiancee visas issue to Filipinas to come to the US. China came in a very distant second with 1,284 followed by Mexico with 1,166. Fully 20% of all finacees that came to the US worldwide were from just 1 country-yes, the Philippines. I'm sure my British and Aussie friends would claim these same hefty numbers.

Now the 2 questions I have are 1-what's behind the numbers that would show filipinas dominate the desire to have a filipina wife and 2-which country do Western men go to for the purposes of being with their foreign bride in her host country. (I doubt there is statistics for the second question but you men for the most part are the most qualified to answer the first (as I believe I am too).

http://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/Statistics/Non-Immigrant-Statistics/NIVDetailTables/FY13NIVDetailTable.pdf

El Negrito
Posted
Posted
I think what Thomas is trying to say is woman tend to have that maternal biological urge at 40 which is in their minds their last chance at little feet before the biological clock strikes 12 midnight.

Ah ok gotcha. I had another idea entirely. Sorry for the confusion.

Thomas
Posted
Posted

* 20 year old women with 40 year old men are common everywhere,  such is BEST suiting biological/psychological (but perhaps not economical ?) from stone age,    BUT if such combinations stay together, the 60 year old man DON'T suit so good to a 40 year old woman (=in the speed finnish of their fertile age) because then she suit best biological to a 20 year old man.   So someone went wrong in the construction of human beings  

Interesting, I would like to see the reports that support this. Not debating it but I just never heard such information before.

It's a research, which I did read around year 2000, when I wrote a book about who can suit who and such. I don't remember name, year or if I have kept it in my "archive".

((When I emptied my house I sold, give away and garbaged totaly 1 big lorry load, 18 pickup loads (Sweish sice, not the mini Filipin Suzuki MT ones) and 8 combi car loads, so there were a lot to sort :mocking:    Now I have "only" one big lorry load and 3 pickup loads left to sort to decide what to sell and what to bring to Phils   :)    (I made just a rough sorting of some groups of things as e g books, which I hadn't time to sort proper or sell before I left my house as a step of preparing moving to Phils.))

• Like 1

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Thomas, as my wife turned 40 I asked her if I could exchange her for 2 20 years old.  

She said I could but that she did not believe I WAS WIRED FOR 220.

• Like 4

El Negrito
Posted
Posted

Thomas, as my wife turned 40 I asked her if I could exchange her for 2 20 years old.  

She said I could but that she did not believe I WAS WIRED FOR 220.

Triple like!  :thumbsup: