Enrile Seeks Probe Into Case Of Disappearing Load

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Have you ever lost a cell phone load, I lost almost p500 of my load on my Smart phone in February of this year....... I thought maybe I had somehow made a call from the phone while it was in my pocket, but it had been locked, so I could not have....... I loaded the p500 from a card and used a few texts and then tried to make a call a few days later and there was no balance and I had not used the phone and did not know what happened to my load...... I reloaded with another card and I never lost another load again, but that load is still a mystery........ I am glad to see it has happened to other people. Enrile seeks probe into case of disappearing loadhttp://www.tribuneonline.org/nation/20090603nat1.html

tom_shor
Posted
Posted

Be interesting to see if anything actually happens. I never had this happen to me yet but I had a friend it happened to.

Travis
Posted
Posted

I lost a load this month

• 6 months later...
abaca1
Posted
Posted
Have you ever lost a cell phone load, I lost almost p500 of my load on my Smart phone in February of this year....... I thought maybe I had somehow made a call from the phone while it was in my pocket, but it had been locked, so I could not have....... I loaded the p500 from a card and used a few texts and then tried to make a call a few days later and there was no balance and I had not used the phone and did not know what happened to my load...... I reloaded with another card and I never lost another load again, but that load is still a mystery........ I am glad to see it has happened to other people. Enrile seeks probe into case of disappearing loadhttp://www.tribuneon...090603nat1.html
BEWARE of theft of minutes also!!! Here's what my wife said about it. Her family has been using cell's for years with no problem's but many Filipino's know how to transfer loads of any size available from phone to phone with the push of a handful of buttons!!! She says some people will ask to borrow a phone to text a friend and instead will transfer some load to their own, or a friends phone. Its very sneaky like a pickpocket expert. What makes me also suspicious that in the case of returned load they may have got scared of getting caught and returned it hoping owner would not bother reporting it or shrug it off as a glitch. Also as they can do this very quickly, anytime you leave cell phone unattended, such as while u r sleeping, showering, swimming, and so on. A trick u may use when in difficult situation maybe to remove and hide Sim card in another safe location. ;)