Need Help On Costs

ITSMRBILL
Posted
Posted

that's a rog brettgc I am not givin up I will use my time wisely and get my act squared away upto and touching lol and all my gear will be stowed away before I ship out haha. you are 100% right sir this is not a setback its an opportunity to take my time and to do it right...I have a plan and at least its something to look forward to and sommethin to shoot for instead of more of the dismal sos. whats the saying help me out shippy's-" may you always have the wind in ur sails and a following sea?"- idk its been 35 years for gods sake lol. I will use the time wisely so I have no regrets and the recon is successful etc. thanks to all for the great info. always in the fight....never givin up hooaahh!!

E-3-HT HULL TECH (BILGEBOY:)

btw...is it legal to beatup recruiters yet?

lmao

• Like 2

fred
Posted
Posted

Bill..Not sure if this post here is any help at all or not.. but here I go..

I have a friend that has been trying very hard to get his Filipino wife back to the UK for years now.. As he cannot seem to meet the various requirements to sponsor her, he simply came here to live with his wife.. A huge gamble yes but he lived here for 3 years managing to find a good job (local standards) in Cebu as an English teacher,teaching Koreans English in Cebu..He is now working in China for far better money but that move was more to do with getting his mrs back to the UK than anything else.

I have no idea if this type of work would interest you and there may not be very much beach time etc but there ya go! Another option to be researched..

I still say that you need to come over for a month.. Boots on the ground may well render my suggestions moot!

An airplane ticket out is a compulsory requirement when arriving here because of local immigration rules.. May I suggest that your ticket out is back to the states? 

Not saying you will ever need it but....Just in case eh!

I wish you the best of luck..

Whatever you decide.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Just reading some of the answers to the question, and what a stinking world we live in,

What we thought was our place of birth, our security for life and our home is not, some fight for your country of birth and in return when you are thinking of your old age you are thrown on the just manage heap, i thought England was bad but there are many many more worst places to live your old age,

All i can say is work hard save even harder and maybe then you can say i have enough to live where i want and how i want, just my thoughts

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
russellmania
Posted
Posted

Are you alone in the world? Where is your family? Can't you stay with them til you get on your feet? If you have visitation rights, then no one can stop you from seeing your child if you truly want to see her. My ex was a total bitch, but I still went I got my daughter the weekends I was granted.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Chopper1050
Posted
Posted

thaaats what I need to hear tim!!... I have a nice 34ft bounder rv its on my facebook page the problem is. I cant even afford to park it in an rv park in florida that is around 4-500 a month and my bills are that much!...so I go around from parking lot to parking lot.. the problem with that is every parking lot within 20 miles of Clearwater beach florida knows my rv by now and immediately boots me even if im their best customer!..in 2 months I will have to go back into that mess from my  hometown sacto. ca. im  NOT  looking forward to going backwards...I figured if I could just get over there and pay 150-200 for rent? then im far far better off than ANYWHERE HERE IN THE U.S.!  that is the kind of info I need to digest......150.00 PER MONTH FOR RENT WOULD BE LIKE WINNING THE LOTTERY TO ME!..... JUST NEED A PLACE TO HANG MY HAT WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I CANT OCCUPY THE SPACE I AM...WOW HOW COMFORTING THAT WOULD BE MAN! could you guys send me numbers and contacts etc/ if I knew what I could get....I'd be on a plane in a minute......to go from the airport to my shack and pay 6 months rent would be the breather I need!! HOOOAAAHHH!

If you are in Colorado, you can go boondock in my equipment yard. I used to park my 5th wheel there. The heating cost would be prohibitive in the winter.

Curley
Posted
Posted

Mr Bill, does it HAVE to be the Phils? Perhaps it's the thousands of Filipinas that are calling you? If not there are plenty of places (central and south america) with cheap living much nearer to your home.

russellmania
Posted
Posted

Mr Bill, does it HAVE to be the Phils? Perhaps it's the thousands of Filipinas that are calling you? If not there are plenty of places (central and south america) with cheap living much nearer to your home.

Mr Bill hasn't posted in a while ,maybe he is busy handling his life situation.

• 1 month later...
mogo51
Posted
Posted

I  read it as though  Bill wanted to move to Thailand and I would not recommend that.  I am an Aussie living here on $15kAus and I do live better than expensive Australia. I believe US is cheaper to live than Aussie.  Have been to Phils and I think overall, it is slightly cheaper to liver in Phils than Thailand,but I do live in a tourist area and costs are higher.  I did spend some time in the province and it was much cheaper, think you could live there for 1000 A$ but it would be a meagre and boring life.