A Woman Without A Heart And A Man With Too Much

palu
Posted
Posted

This whole thing can drive any sane man crazy :bash:

palu
Posted
Posted

Something else that I was going to have checked out but stopped. Shortly after our wedding and my return to the US, I got frantic text from her saying she had fallen and put her hand through a window and was in the hospital. Of course she did not have the money to pay for the bill. What I think now, putting 2 and 2 together, she either had an abortion or miscarriage.The reason for my suspicion is this girl had a good C size cup breasts and a little overweight. I noticed (hard to miss) that her sister was pregnant  . and had huge breasts. When my wife got to the US , she had lost maybe 10 or 12 lbs. but a small A cup. All this from a girl who claims she never had a sex drive.

I paid the private investigator in full even though nothing had been done. I believe he is the same person talked about here, an expat from Cebu.I think I am going to look him up again 

Methersgate
Posted
Posted (edited)

Just a thought, but I find family gossip, and espescially my sisters in law, an invaluable source of first class information!

I believe that by now I have a pretty full list of the Skeletons In The Cupboard, and my major concern is keeeping track of Who told me What about Whom! 

Befriend your prospective sisters in law!

Edited by Methersgate

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

Just a thought, but I find family gossip, and espescially my sisters in law, an invaluable source of first class information!

I believe that by now I have a pretty full list of the Skeletons In The Cupboard, and my major concern is keeeping track of Who told me What about Whom! 

That is funny that you say that. I have never really been interested in gossip, until I sit around and listen to friends and family talk about members of the family. Very funny and interesting stuff. I always wonder what they say about me when I am not there...LOL

• Like 3

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

That is funny that you say that. I have never really been interested in gossip, until I sit around and listen to friends and family talk about members of the family. Very funny and interesting stuff. I always wonder what they say about me when I am not there.

Funny thing is, I've known the family for about 20 years (long and complicated story but also explains why Aines (Short Angry One - my girl) has dual Aust/Phil citizenship - some of you on here know the details, the rest of you can do a search or PM me, I'll just say that my 23yo daughter is best mates with Aines's younger sister and has been since she was about 6 and leave it at that).  And yes guys, you're right, it does help, but a lot of the time I'm thankful I don't know what they're saying!