Filipina And Change Of Life

Tom in Texas
Posted
Posted
... if a Filipina goes through the change of life, can we expect her to become as ornery as a western woman?
Hi Lee,The good news... surely our sweet Filipina ladies will never, ever, in any way, shape or form morph into... well, never mind, its just too horrible to even describe.The bad news... not a single woman on earth is immune to the common menopausal symptoms visited on all women by changing hormonal levels as their reproductive system phases out. Fortunately, with the good natured and unfailing moral support they will receive from their excellent expat husbands (payback for the first 20 years of sweetness and happiness), we will all make it through.Nila and Bing are about the same age... so you and I can compare notes SugarwareZ-046.gif and share a few beers 13_4_10[1].gifand tears SugarwareZ-034.gifas the tough years 36_1_68[1].gif pass by. Tom in Big D

love2winalot
Posted
Posted

Hiya: I am 52, and my wife of 18 years is 44. Some things change over time. Like not knowing how to drive at all, ie, "What peddal is the Gas?" To, "I drive better than you do". The diet becomes expanded. My wife had never ate a Taco, or Turkey, or Chili before. One thing my wife does complain about is that her family in Morong, think being in America, "Is Easy, and making money is Easy".

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
... if a Filipina goes through the change of life, can we expect her to become as ornery as a western woman?
Hi Lee,The good news... surely our sweet Filipina ladies will never, ever, in any way, shape or form morph into... well, never mind, its just too horrible to even describe.The bad news... not a single woman on earth is immune to the common menopausal symptoms visited on all women by changing hormonal levels as their reproductive system phases out.

Singers
Posted
Posted
Hi Lee,The good news... surely our sweet Filipina ladies will never, ever, in any way, shape or form morph into... well, never mind, its just too horrible to even describe.The bad news... not a single woman on earth is immune to the common menopausal symptoms visited on all women by changing hormonal levels as their reproductive system phases out. Fortunately, with the good natured and unfailing moral support they will receive from their excellent expat husbands (payback for the first 20 years of sweetness and happiness), we will all make it through.Nila and Bing are about the same age... so you and I can compare notes SugarwareZ-046.gif and share a few beers 13_4_10[1].gifand tears SugarwareZ-034.gifas the tough years 36_1_68[1].gif pass by. Tom in Big D
Anytime my friend, you have all my contact info, :541: lets just hope we do not have any of those change of life problems with our wives. :th_signs083:
Hiya: I am 52, and my wife of 18 years is 44. Some things change over time. Like not knowing how to drive at all, ie, "What peddal is the Gas?" To, "I drive better than you do". The diet becomes expanded. My wife had never ate a Taco, or Turkey, or Chili before. One thing my wife does complain about is that her family in Morong, think being in America, "Is Easy, and making money is Easy".
The problems you describe seems to be life long problems many of us and our wives face, I sure hope it does not get worse with the change of life. :th_signs083: One of the main problems is we often make our own beds and I know that i did at the beginning of our marriage because of all the guilt issues I felt when I saw how some of our family was living, but I found out quickly (but not soon enough) that we could not change them or better their lives by throwing money at them and all throwing money did was make them dependent on the money, and have them toss it away on cigarettes, booze and other wasteful items which surely did not improve their lives. The key is to help them to be independent or when we are gone, they will surely be in deep trouble IMO.
I have read Medical opinion that quoted "Dam statistics" stating that "Eastern" women "suffer"? less and linking this trait to Diet?I do believe (OUR) Filipina have a softness and inner beauty that will make any hardship we Men have to live with an awful lot more bearable than the same Life change experience with a "Round Eye" .BTW my X of 30 years was "menopausal" from the day we married!!! I thought "IT" was normal behaviour?.UK Tom SugarwareZ-007.gif

oldutot
Posted
Posted

Hi Mr. Lee, My wife suffer from menopause for several years, I understand some ladies suffer more than others. I don't think diet or ethic background has anything to do with it. She has change, and I think nothing of it. oldutot

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi Mr. Lee, My wife suffer from menopause for several years, I understand some ladies suffer more than others. I don't think diet or ethic background has anything to do with it. She has change, and I think nothing of it. oldutot
Thank you for your reply. My wife will be 42 soon and I pray she will never change from the wonderful person she is. I know I have changed as I have aged but since women have this extra consideration to take into account, and I do not wish her to take hormone replacement therapy if not totally necessary because it is said to increase the chances of breast cancer, I just have my fingers crossed that she can stay the same sweet wonderful lady she is. My x changed drastically as she drew close, and my wife keeps saying to me that she is getting old, I guess when compared to some of the gf's or wives of some guys here, but I just do not believe I could ever relate to a young lady other than in a sexual way and to me that is not enough, so while I say more power to the guys with younger ladies, it is not for me and I doubt I could ever keep up with them on many levels. That is my story and I am sticking to it. SugarwareZ-005.gif

oldutot
Posted
Posted

I agree, no young lady for me. The wife has given me a lot of good years.

Inspector
Posted
Posted

I don't know about filpinas and their changes, but I sure do feel like a red corvette convertible and hair piece right about now. :AddEmoticons04230:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
My x changed drastically as she drew close, and my wife keeps saying to me that she is getting old, I guess when compared to some of the gf's or wives of some guys here, but I just do not believe I could ever relate to a young lady other than in a sexual way and to me that is not enough, so while I say more power to the guys with younger ladies, it is not for me and I doubt I could ever keep up with them on many levels. That is my story and I am sticking to it. SugarwareZ-005.gif
I don't know about filpinas and their changes, but I sure do feel like a red corvette convertible and hair piece right about now. :AddEmoticons04230:
It was the same thing with me. My ex was 48 and turning into a major witch before my eyes. I got tired of the abuse and found greener pastures in the Philippines. The good news is, she bought me out of the house we shared at the top of the housing market....so its all good. :thumbs-up-smile:I used the funds to move to the Philippines and get married. Unfortunately, many of my friends and family think my wife is the little red corvette and hairpiece.

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
We ARE what we EAT !! ?? TIZZ SAID...& what ELSE may help reduce symptoms. ? SugarwareZ-047.gif or NOT!!??TLC in LARGE doses - me thinks.....UK TOM Edited by Singers