Filipina And Change Of Life

Inspector
Posted
Posted
My x changed drastically as she drew close, and my wife keeps saying to me that she is getting old, I guess when compared to some of the gf's or wives of some guys here, but I just do not believe I could ever relate to a young lady other than in a sexual way and to me that is not enough, so while I say more power to the guys with younger ladies, it is not for me and I doubt I could ever keep up with them on many levels. That is my story and I am sticking to it. SugarwareZ-005.gif
I don't know about filpinas and their changes, but I sure do feel like a red corvette convertible and hair piece right about now. :lol:
It was the same thing with me. My ex was 48 and turning into a major witch before my eyes. I got tired of the abuse and found greener pastures in the Philippines. The good news is, she bought me out of the house we shared at the top of the housing market....so its all good. :thumbs-up-smile:I used the funds to move to the Philippines and get married. Unfortunately, many of my friends and family think my wife is the little red corvette and hairpiece.
Wow Mason, I was in the same boat. ...except my ex actually BECAME a witch. Turned wiccan and would talk to dead people, house complete with Chrystal Balls and potions. :shooter:Haha...hey, what part of Arizona? I retired and moved there...lived in Goodyear at Estrella Mountain Ranch, next to Buckeye. :AddEmoticons04230:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
My x changed drastically as she drew close, and my wife keeps saying to me that she is getting old, I guess when compared to some of the gf's or wives of some guys here, but I just do not believe I could ever relate to a young lady other than in a sexual way and to me that is not enough, so while I say more power to the guys with younger ladies, it is not for me and I doubt I could ever keep up with them on many levels. That is my story and I am sticking to it. SugarwareZ-005.gif
I don't know about filpinas and their changes, but I sure do feel like a red corvette convertible and hair piece right about now. :thumbsup:
It was the same thing with me. My ex was 48 and turning into a major witch before my eyes. I got tired of the abuse and found greener pastures in the Philippines. The good news is, she bought me out of the house we shared at the top of the housing market....so its all good. :thumbs-up-smile:I used the funds to move to the Philippines and get married. Unfortunately, many of my friends and family think my wife is the little red corvette and hairpiece.
Wow Mason, I was in the same boat. ...except my ex actually BECAME a witch. Turned wiccan and would talk to dead people, house complete with Chrystal Balls and potions. :shooter:Haha...hey, what part of Arizona? I retired and moved there...lived in Goodyear at Estrella Mountain Ranch, next to Buckeye. :hystery:
I lived in Tucson for 20 years, most of it on the far northeast side in the Catalina Mountain foothills.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Not to be a party pooper and I have gone off topic too, but please