Circumnavigating Samar

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I think you guys need to put down the Tanduay and do a little travel in your adopted country!

Could be said the same for you since you live there but cant answer your own question.

• Like 1

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted

I think you guys need to put down the Tanduay and do a little travel in your adopted country!

Could be said the same for you since you live there but cant answer your own question.

I'm 18 yrs old. How much travel do you think I should have accomplished by now, sir?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I'm 18 yrs old. How much travel do you think I should have accomplished by now, sir?

Well do you think its only expats that travel? I think it mainly Filipino that drink Tanduay so your comment was not taken well as it imply's that we all sit around drinking. Now I will tell you that Samar is not a big expat or travel region so you wont get that many answers here. Why not try google searching for information on Samar?

Becky Bulasco
Posted
Posted
it imply's that we all sit around drinking

Ok, I will take your advice and try google. As for my tanduay comment, would all your members that do NOT drink, please give us a shout? I'm hearing crickets...........I'm not mentioning it to denigrate anyone...........if i live to 65 with a good portion of my life behind me; I beleive I will spend a bit more time sucking on a bottle. It's not a sin. 

sandwichmaker
Posted
Posted

I don't drink a drop and haven't for years.  :thumbsup:

:cheersty:  (soy milk)

Now let's all be friends? 

Respectfully,

Sandwich.

Medic Mike
Posted
Posted

I don't drink a drop and haven't for years.  :thumbsup:

:cheersty:  (soy milk)

Now let's all be friends? 

Respectfully,

Sandwich.

Same here, only American Champaign...."coca cola" :)

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

Same here quit a few years back.

I'm not against it I'm just not going to put that sh&t in my temple (body) anymore.

That leaves more for those that do.

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

This December will be 33 years sober for me.

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

This December will be 33 years sober for me.

Hey guys,

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm going to celebrate with some cheap Tanduay on the rocks tonight!

Yeah, I'm cheap and sit on my butt all day -- life is grand.......

Who's your daddy........

• Like 2

Miguk
Posted
Posted

it imply's that we all sit around drinking

Ok, I will take your advice and try google. As for my tanduay comment, would all your members that do NOT drink, please give us a shout? I'm hearing crickets...........I'm not mentioning it to denigrate anyone...........if i live to 65 with a good portion of my life behind me; I beleive I will spend a bit more time sucking on a bottle. It's not a sin. 

Hearing crickets because we are stunned at your impertinence and stereotyping.  Not the way to win friends and influence people....or get your questions answered.

• Like 2