I have the above for sale. It has been foreign owned for the last 6 years. I purchased it from a close friend and have been using it for 3 years.

Its I think 2007 model (imported from Korea) anyway has the 4X4 lever inside, no need to change wheel hubs.

I would say its good average condition, I have had a calibration done recently plus brakes and some other work.

These are a reliable low tech engine, economical sit quite high. Has the turbo intercooler.

Its in the Dumaguete area and will be giving it to a dealer soon to sell for me. 

Lowest price would be P150,000. Papers are clean as can be......

• Like 2
  • Forum Support

Best of luck with the sale.  If I had any cash I'd come take a look myself.  I think those are good value for the money.  Lots of pics on Ayos Ditos of similar models.

I'm coming down in a couple weeks, if it's still available I'll take a look.

Lots of pics on Ayos Ditos of similar models.

Someone on another forum was advertising a 2004 Hyundai Elantra for a too-good-to-be-price. I drove 2 hrs one way to Cebu City to see it. When I saw it my first question was "Where's the 2004 Elantra?" It was a 1st generation, early 1990s Elantra that had been beat to sh$t and filthy. Her reply, "that's what the registration says". And she was right, the registration said 2004 because that was the year it was imported into the Philippines. A picture would have saved me a trip. Lesson learned.  

• Like 1

Lots of pics on Ayos Ditos of similar models.

Someone on another forum was advertising a 2004 Hyundai Elantra for a too-good-to-be-price. I drove 2 hrs one way to Cebu City to see it. When I saw it my first question was "Where's the 2004 Elantra?" It was a 1st generation, early 1990s Elantra that had been beat to sh$t and filthy. Her reply, "that's what the registration says". And she was right, the registration said 2004 because that was the year it was imported into the Philippines. A picture would have saved me a trip. Lesson learned.  

Personally I would not drive that far to look at any vehicle. Even a picture which is helpful just isn't the same as seeing it in person.

Currently I am quite far from Dumaguete how ever will try to organize a photo and work out how to post it.

Just trying here to see if any interest, other wise will have a car display sell it. No doubt they will put extra on it, how much I have no idea. 

My friend the ex owner said he will advertise it on Ayosditos when he get around to it....

Oh well things move slowly here.....

Personally I would not drive that far to look at any vehicle. Even a picture which is helpful just isn't the same as seeing it in person.

I really had no choice, you could wait a lifetime waiting for a good used car in the town I live. In the end it paid off.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have the above for sale. It has been foreign owned for the last 6 years. I purchased it from a close friend and have been using it for 3 years.

Its I think 2007 model (imported from Korea) anyway has the 4X4 lever inside, no need to change wheel hubs.

I would say its good average condition, I have had a calibration done recently plus brakes and some other work.

These are a reliable low tech engine, economical sit quite high. Has the turbo intercooler.

Its in the Dumaguete area and will be giving it to a dealer soon to sell for me. 

Lowest price would be P150,000. Papers are clean as can be......

This car has been sold, actually a while ago.

Thanks for the comments.

• Like 1