How Do You Meet A Good Lady While In The Phils

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted (edited)

My answer is, how do you meet women anywhere. First thing I would say is to remember that ladies who deals with a lot of foreigner will have a lot of people hitting on them all the time and she has no way of knowing who is real and who is bs, so a person would have to be special or stand out in a crowd by how nice they are or how they treat her like a lady. Next my advice would be to get or have a cell phone that will work in the Philippines, because almost all the women there text. Next is obvious, learn to text. Next I think it is a good idea to have cards printed up with your phone number and name on them. Next, I would say to not be overly anxious, women can sense that in a man. Relax and go with the flow, if you see someone who interests you, ask her a question of need, such as where do I find the milk or eggs in a supermarket, or approach a lady who might interest you in a mall or some other safe place for her and you and ask her how does the text thing work or how do you get your phone to change to numbers or some other easy question. I say safe place because women are more likely to talk to you where they feel safe and you holding your phone out and not paying attention to your surroundings in the middle of a sidewalk may not always be the wise thing to do in some parts of the Philippines.Next, always be friendly, approachable and smile, and if anyone asks you if you are single or why you came to the Philippines, be sure to tell them the truth and that you are looking for someone special to spend the rest of your life with and the age group, education level etc of lady you seek and do not lie to them if you are not looking for a wife, and if you do want to end up married, tell them that, but always explain that you want to find a friend to become your wife after getting to know them. Again, do not rush and be sure to get to know the lady and that she is interested in you for you and not for the money that all foreigners are perceived to have. Everyone from taxi drivers to fruit vendors will have single relatives. Take you time and try to find the right lady and not just the first one who comes along. Last, if you want to get married, hang with married people and if you want to just fool around, hang with single guys who play the field, those people and their ladies usually hang out with the same sort of people and always have single friends.Obviously give out the cards to people who seem interested or might know someone who is.Also, IMO there is nothing wrong with online dating, if you tell them that you are in the Philippines and intend to live there and that you are not rich and then meet up with them. Just like the people you meet on the street anywhere, maybe one in ten or so will be good and the rest will be playing the game and may have an ulterior motive, just like men do. Last last, IMHO Never, never, never buy a women, and what do I mean by that, never buy expensive presents for her or her family before you have been in a long time relationship and maybe not even then. What you do at the beginning of your relationship, is most likely the pace that you will set for the rest of your life together. Of course all of this is just in my humble opinion and from what I have actually seen transpire with friends and acquaintances.OK guys and girls, now it is your turn to give your own thoughts and ways to meet good ladies,

Edited by Mr. Lee

Bruce
Posted
Posted

I like the online dating aspect. Mass opportunities save a lot of time. Remember that I am too old and not interested in 'test riding' each contestant. I am looking for quality, not quanity.By using the online services, especially the bigger ones, you can make good use of the 'filters'. Not only just age / weight range that every one tries, but also LOCATION. Don't waste time effort money and raise false hopes for some woman who lives 2 plane rides, 3 jeepney rides and a donkey ride up the mountain away from Manila's airport. Unless of course you like 'rural' living. (I do my camping at Holiday Inn)The filters also allow you to set an education level and family / children level. Now, women may lie and you my be fooled by a dishonest poster, but those online filters are a worthwhile bonus. I see little value of a relationship with a beautiful young woman who can't read well or handle a conversation using words that have more than 6 letters. But that is just me. I recommend in the narrative section to LIE like a bastard and DOWNPLAY your position in life. Bragging about your cars, houses, income will only attract gold diggers. Pass your self off as a simple working schmuck looking for a place for a nice vacation and want to have a friend already waiting there for you. Promise nothing. Wait to see if any money requests or 'emergencies' arrive that require money to be sent. This way, you save time, effort, money and narrow down the prospects. Also, pay close attention to the ID number of the woman's account on the online service. Newer numbers = less chance of a gold digger using the service to support herself. Older accounts = a woman who may have 'issues' or other problems.

Travis
Posted
Posted
I like the online dating aspect. Mass opportunities save a lot of time. Remember that I am too old and not interested in 'test riding' each contestant. I am looking for quality, not quanity.By using the online services, especially the bigger ones, you can make good use of the 'filters'. Not only just age / weight range that every one tries, but also LOCATION. Don't waste time effort money and raise false hopes for some woman who lives 2 plane rides, 3 jeepney rides and a donkey ride up the mountain away from Manila's airport. Unless of course you like 'rural' living. (I do my camping at Holiday Inn)The filters also allow you to set an education level and family / children level. Now, women may lie and you my be fooled by a dishonest poster, but those online filters are a worthwhile bonus. I see little value of a relationship with a beautiful young woman who can't read well or handle a conversation using words that have more than 6 letters. But that is just me. I recommend in the narrative section to LIE like a bastard and DOWNPLAY your position in life. Bragging about your cars, houses, income will only attract gold diggers. Pass your self off as a simple working schmuck looking for a place for a nice vacation and want to have a friend already waiting there for you. Promise nothing. Wait to see if any money requests or 'emergencies' arrive that require money to be sent. This way, you save time, effort, money and narrow down the prospects. Also, pay close attention to the ID number of the woman's account on the online service. Newer numbers = less chance of a gold digger using the service to support herself. Older accounts = a woman who may have 'issues' or other problems.
thank you Bruce great advice. also thank you Mr. Lee also some great advice and I will try both approaches

Malibogmike
Posted
Posted

:th_thsmilies-29057: LOL rounds on target Mr.Lee last trip in I was in PI for 2 months and the last 3 weeks i meet this little hammer.I was relaxed and finally I asked her out for dinner now I'm back home and we still txt each other man what a gr8 time with this lady and cant wait to get back to the PI