Cheapest Way To Buy Beer/spirits?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

Disclaimer. I cut way back on my drinking a while back so these prices may have gone up.

Yes. The cheapest is to not buy any  :)

Yes quite true

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I don`t really remember the last drink I had!

• Like 2

Malcolm Graham
Posted
Posted

The local supermarket here in Imus, South supermarket,  sells Grande bottles of SM pale pilsen for 58 pesos.  Only problem is once you open it you have to finish it.  

• Like 1

frosty (chris)
Posted
Posted

The local supermarket here in Imus, South supermarket,  sells Grande bottles of SM pale pilsen for 58 pesos.  Only problem is once you open it you have to finish it.  

Yeah that's a real bitch, but after the 3rd one, you don't really care that much. :cheersty:

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Yeah that's a real bitch, but after the 3rd one, you don't really care that much. :cheersty:

I sometimes drink half and then use a cork from a wine bottle to seal it until the next day.

cebu rocks
Posted
Posted

I had the beer na beer truck stop at my place and he would give me the distributor price which is buy 5 cases get 1 free

Which is how most of them work the distributor pays the same price as they sell for they just get free cases to make there profit

• Like 2

Classic Dry
Posted
Posted

It was probably only yesterday sonjack. Booze plays havoc with the memory.    :hystery:

• Like 4

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I had the beer na beer truck stop at my place and he would give me the distributor price which is buy 5 cases get 1 free

Which is how most of them work the distributor pays the same price as they sell for they just get free cases to make there profit

That's interesting. I wondered what margins retailers have in general normaly. 

((One producer/importer of detergents and such had an add wanting local wholesalers spread at different islands, but the price difference to the price to retailers were so small, so after paying transports to the own island and warehouse, I doubt it would be anything left...))

"5-6 loans" have same 5 + 1 proportions so such proportion seems popular in Phils   :) 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  :hystery:  :hystery:   So lets all, go shopping. :thumbsup: post-2148-0-88774600-1409280533_thumb.jp

JP.  :tiphat:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:hystery:  :hystery:  Hmmmmmmmmm yesterday Maybe? Is this really you,after the Lunchtime BBQ?post-2148-0-65810600-1409280889_thumb.jp

See you on the 10th,  :thumbsup:  :cheers:

JP :tiphat:  :mocking: