Cheapest Way To Buy Beer/spirits?

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

I don`t really remember the last drink I had!

:hystery:  :hystery:  Hmmmmmmmmm yesterday Maybe? Is this really you,after the Lunchtime BBQ?attachicon.gifPissed Again..jpg

See you on the 10th,  :thumbsup:  :cheers:

JP :tiphat:  :mocking:

No Mate after a lunchtime BBQ my face is red haha

• Like 1

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

I can remember my last drink. 12/14/81. Almost 33 years sober...Yeah!!!

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

The local beer and coke distributor where I buy beer is only about 2 klm away. They sell Red House beer for P65 per one liter bottle which is also on the bottle cap.  The small store about 50 meters from me sells cold one liter bottles of Red Horse for P75.

• 1 month later...
tothevictor
Posted
Posted

Red Horse from a sari sari will run anywhere from 65-90 depending on where you are (that's for a liter).  Emperador or Tanduay are the cheapest options for the hard stuff and again will vary in price widely from the cheaper supermarkets (~65) to 711 (anywhere up to 130) per 750 ml.  Depending on where in the PI you are though you will often find that Tanduay is not available, EL may be your only choice at your local corner store.

If you're living here home brewing is fun, I do a fair bit, but I suggest obtaining proper brewers yeast which you can either buy in MNL or order online.  I brew some pretty decent and very drinkable beers at home and I find it pretty much costs me nothing but some sugar, time and some patience.  If you manage the yeast culture properly you only need to buy it once.

I remember when I was in Malaysia for three years, brewers yeast was impossible to get locally so I spent quite some time drinking apple cider (red apples diced, sugar and water, leave to ferment for a few weeks, then bottle).  

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
 I brew some pretty decent and very drinkable beers at home

Make room for my visit  :cheersty:

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
expatpaulinmy
Posted
Posted

Happy Hour is always the way to go. I'd say most of the bars/restos offer good promos during these times  :thumbsup:

Hewy09
Posted
Posted

I make my own vodka, whisky and rums! It's cheap to buy these but my home made is better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1