Non-Lethal Weapons For Self Protection

jpbago
Posted
Posted

And IF, it gets too heavy, I can always, send in Both of them.

Together, they make a great fighting Force, Believe me. attachicon.gifLOLA & CORY'S BDAY 14.JPG

:tiphat: JP

I like this. I have the same. The mother in law must have worked for the Secret Service before. All she needs is dark glasses. She is in the front then the back. Her umbrella must be a James Bond model.

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I eat a lot of chili with beans.

In addition, I bought one of those steel telescoping batons and I keep it next to the driver's seat in my car.  I need to get a couple more of those to keep in the house.

Where do they sell them in Phils, or are yours specialy made?

My best Stun Gun is rated at 19 million volts. Just the sound of it arcing causes shock and terror in most people and dogs run away and don't come back for hours.  I have been trying to find a volunteer to let me test it on them but haven't found one yet. Any of you nonbelievers in it effectiveness want to see how manly you are?

Perhaps one of them, who hurt themselves on youtube are volunteers   :)

Or test it WITHOUT asking at this idiot  :1 (72):

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1491432087740704&fref=nf

• Like 1

Americano
Posted
Posted

You can buy stun guns in gun shops in the Philippines. I know they sell the small ones which are about the size of a pack of cigarettes so it can be worn in its case on your waist and everyone will think its a cell phone, but I don't know if they sell the larger ones. I didn't go to a gun shop yet so I don't know what they sell but a friend of mine bought his small one in a gun shop in Cebu City. He told me a dog was barking at him so he touched it on the dog's nose, the dog fell on the ground shaking for a while before it ran away.

I purchased 3 of the small ones and one larger one on-line from DHGate.com which is a company located in Hong Kong.  The output power of the small ones is all right but nothing compared to the larger ones. Two of my smaller ones stopped working, maybe I made them spark too many times without a human or animal load on it but the larger one still works the same as new. I don't have the catalog number handy but maybe you can find it by the number on the stun gun which is 916TYPE.  Its has an LED flashlight, its rechargeable and is rated at 19 million volts.

By the way my Master Card would not make a payment to a Chinese company but there are other payment options. I paid for my order through Western Union.

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Everyone tends to think of that one high on shabu attacker.

Remember, in Philippines they work in packs. You put a stun gun on someone you can bet his buddy will be on your back. Then when you get knifed and possibly killed, they will claim self defence because you as a foreigner attacked them as they were just walking down the street.

Recent example of working in packs would be the Jeep being held up by three in Antipolo. Driver received a significant beating.They work in groups.

Your best non-lethal weapon is to pay attention to your surroundings. No matter what you carry, always assume there is another attacker.

• Like 3

Americano
Posted
Posted

So far I have never carried a stun gun to defend against an attack from people. I carry them in outside areas where there are stray/diseased dogs that are easily scared away by the blue arc and rapid popping sound.

• 10 months later...
tohopko
Posted
Posted

How about paint-ball guns?  The good ones can be adjusted to high pressure and they hurt like hell even before an adjustment.  Besides I want to bring a couple just for fun.  Also what size knives are legal?  Cross bows?  Machette?  slingshot? Spears?

I thought Stun guns were illegal.

tohopko
Posted
Posted

Oh yeah, Can my Philipina wife who is a dual citizen purchase a handgun?

Lou49
Posted
Posted

Consider wasp spray. Squirts 15 to 20 feet and is effective against dogs, bears, humans, and is legal to possess.

• Like 5

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
Mine is a 20kg native Whippersnapper with a hard Punch, We affectionately call her Azon or Mama or Just WIFE ( I don't Cross her.)
:hystery: :hystery: :hystery:
  • Like 3

Daydreamer
Posted
Posted
Your best non-lethal weapon is to pay attention to your surroundings. No matter what you carry, always assume there is another attacker.
What part of California you're from? Sounds like some advice my relatives gave me when I went to visit family in Compton
  • Like 1