I Am Probably The Father Of A 1 Year Old Child

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

Just a quick update, basically just to say that not much has changed at all during that time. I visit often, the case is STILL pending in court after a few hearing, it's just a huge pain the arse. 

But other than that it's all good, the little man is growing up quickly, family is still nice and caring, good environment to grow up. So all in all I can't complain. Only the ridiculous justice system annoys me massively, to obstruct a father who's stepping up and wants to take care of his biological son is just ridiculous. 

• Like 4

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

The important thing is the child is loved and cared for and his father is a real father and a stand up man. You sir have my respect!

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just a quick update, basically just to say that not much has changed at all during that time. I visit often, the case is STILL pending in court after a few hearing, it's just a huge pain the arse. 

But other than that it's all good, the little man is growing up quickly, family is still nice and caring, good environment to grow up. So all in all I can't complain. Only the ridiculous justice system annoys me massively, to obstruct a father who's stepping up and wants to take care of his biological son is just ridiculous. 

FTB, one has to wonder, what the situation would be with regard to the Legal issue if you were not "Stepping up"? Good on yer, we are all I am sure ,Rooting for you. :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Morning All  :morning1:

• Like 1

afathertobe
Posted
Posted

FTB, one has to wonder, what the situation would be with regard to the Legal issue if you were not "Stepping up"? Good on yer, we are all I am sure ,Rooting for you. :thumbsup:

Jack :)

Morning All  :morning1:

I think there wouldn't be much she could do, there is a legal father, that's all the law cares for I guess. But you really learn to hate the administration and justice system here, it's so idiotic it would be funny if it wasn't my own life and family. 

• Like 1

bob33809
Posted
Posted

I respect your commitment to your son. It's refreshing to see a man accept responsibility for a child. He will grow to be a better man because of your active participation in his life.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• Like 1