Noisy Neighbours

i am bob
Posted
Posted

I guess for those who are upset by the morning noise?  You probably came from a land where nobody started work until after 9 am?  The sun sets a lot earlier in the Philippines so, unless the workers are going to work in the dark, work starts a lot earlier.  

To be honest, I am one who likes to get up and watch the sunrise...  Thankfully here that means I don't have to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning during the summer anymore - or sleep in to after 8 in the winter!

:mocking:

RBM
Posted
Posted

I guess for those who are upset by the morning noise?  You probably came from a land where nobody started work until after 9 am?  The sun sets a lot earlier in the Philippines so, unless the workers are going to work in the dark, work starts a lot earlier.  

To be honest, I am one who likes to get up and watch the sunrise...  Thankfully here that means I don't have to get up at 4 o'clock in the morning during the summer anymore - or sleep in to after 8 in the winter!

:mocking:

Yes correct, if you carn't beat them join..... Part of life here is certainly up and about at sun rise, unfortunately not yet able to master this feat.

We have just moved due to neighbors playing video games and loud music until 3---4am. Now we have no music, no karaoke or any such disturbances however a new noise. One which I can handle far more than the man made din. We must be the Philippines center for noisy roosters and dogs....Still it's a huge improvement and one I feel that can be easily adjusted to in comparison to the

Latter.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted
One day our neighbor put some roosters outside our bedroom window so my wife told the neighbor we can't sleep so my husband is going to kill the roosters.  The roosters were gone the next day.  This seem to be the only thing that most Filipinos respond to when complaining about loud noise. 

It worked for the rooster so it should work for the cow.

• Like 2