"form An Orderly Queue, Please!"

Julia
Posted
Posted
I can honestly say that I really have not looked at another woman since we met.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Jake
Posted
Posted

And when he finally comes back to meet all those lovely ladies, I wonder what kind of pasalubong (gifts) will he have in those BB boxes.  Remember, our stud Brett was the manager of an adult toy store in Australia......he, he.     I'm currently doing the rounds of the dating sites and I'll post my current adventures there soon   And what an adventure that might be!  Go get 'em tiger.......!  

Hahahaha I've already had a couple of requests for that type of "gift"!

Pictures or it didn't happen?

Pictures or it didn't happen?

Instead of dreaming a queue of sheeps over my head as I fall asleep, your powerful suggestive command

got me in trouble with Judy.  I did picture it and now I have to wash the sheets due to multiple wet dreams.  

Dog house, here I come.......he, he.

• Like 2

stevewool
Posted
Posted

Dont know what you lot are on about at all :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Jake
Posted
Posted

Dont know what you lot are on about at all :rolleyes:

Hey Steve, 

Well, you should know me (us) by now that we like to throw a little curve ball in the topic.  But I did try to stay

on topic -- I did mentioned a queue of sheeps......he, he.  

• Like 2

UnCheckedOther
Posted
Posted

Some tribes are friendlier than others. Tsalagi/Cherokee are the largest and have the highest rate of miscegenation, so when I go to the rez in OK, it's like, wassup cousins. Same thing with the Eastern Band Cherokee out East. When I did research in Pine Ridge (Oglala Lakota), it was more guarded. There was a feeling of "your tribe assimilated while we held on". Interestingly enough, I get most flack about my heritage from my AmerIndian and Filipino sides. I'm proud of all my heritage, but I most often get "pick one or the other" comments from AmerIndians and Filipinos. When I say that I refuse to negate my other heritage because they are integral parts that make me who I am, I get comments about not being proud of my ancestors, being enslaved by colonial mentality, or fake. With AmerIndians, I am sometimes viewed as a tangible representation of our people's oppression because I have White (Swiss) blood. With Filipinos, it's more like being an exotic mascot to stare at or talk about. Sometimes the expectation (sense of entitlement?) is for me to share my American privilege and have a Filipino soul (whatever that means). But eh...can souls or heart truly have a nationality?

El Negrito, have you read "Las Fronteras/Borderlands" by Gloria Anzaldua? It's a must-read! Just remember thatbfor mixed people or even those who've travelled the world for long periods of time, a mosaic identity is still whole. You're a masterpiece!

Eh. Sorry for beibg a serious, sentimental meatball. I do have a light side :) This forum is just so full of wisdom and fun, and I am grateful and humbled to read all of your stories. Sadly, in the real world, I probably would be too busy most of the time to truly listen to people's stories. So, yeah, thanks for the reminder!

And now it's time to lament Tom Bradys becoming human...

• Like 4

Julia
Posted
Posted
we LOVE having you on this forum and the wisdom and fun that you bring as well!

I one one of those who love having you here, Lei... :thumbsup: 

I love reading your posts - they are so refreshing to read!

• Like 3

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

we LOVE having you on this forum and the wisdom and fun that you bring as well!

I one one of those who love having you here, Lei... :thumbsup:

I love reading your posts - they are so refreshing to read!

Same goes for me.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
mogo51
Posted
Posted

A couple of months back, K and I entered a sticky patch in our relationship. We now seem to be leaving it behind us, both somewhat the wiser for the experience, but, somehow, and I really don't know how,  "word got out" that, just possibly, this short, paunchy, short sighted, badly off foreigner might be "back on the market", because I was practically bombarded with FB "friend requests" from wimmin who were friends of friends or indeed friends of friends of friends. I was foolish enough to accept the first half dozen, all of whom were duly "unfriended", once their motives became apparent. Partly of course in self protection lest K got the wrong end of the stick, but mainly because not only was I not interested, but their tactics included suggesting that she was not all she was cracked up to be, when in fact I knew better than they - a sample being that surely the cellphone reception (lousy) where she is could not be bad and she must be putting her phone off (no doubt whilst entertaining a string of boyfriends) when in fact i know, having been there, just what a cellphone black spot it can be.

Miaow!

Conclusion: there is an abundant supply of Filipinas looking for foreign husbands.  

The same applies in Thailand, but I think the numbers are much higher in Philippines, due to your assessment of the population problem.

• Like 1

Methersgate
Posted
Posted

A couple of months back, K and I entered a sticky patch in our relationship. We now seem to be leaving it behind us, both somewhat the wiser for the experience, but, somehow, and I really don't know how,  "word got out" that, just possibly, this short, paunchy, short sighted, badly off foreigner might be "back on the market", because I was practically bombarded with FB "friend requests" from wimmin who were friends of friends or indeed friends of friends of friends. I was foolish enough to accept the first half dozen, all of whom were duly "unfriended", once their motives became apparent. Partly of course in self protection lest K got the wrong end of the stick, but mainly because not only was I not interested, but their tactics included suggesting that she was not all she was cracked up to be, when in fact I knew better than they - a sample being that surely the cellphone reception (lousy) where she is could not be bad and she must be putting her phone off (no doubt whilst entertaining a string of boyfriends) when in fact i know, having been there, just what a cellphone black spot it can be.

Miaow!

Conclusion: there is an abundant supply of Filipinas looking for foreign husbands.

The same applies in Thailand, but I think the numbers are much higher in Philippines, due to your assessment of the population problem.

I should have written, "Fall in line!" shouldn't I?

And I should make this my profile picture on Facebook to keep them off...

d689d134-e162-4932-a935-37c348a9cd4f_zps

Or would they see it as a challenge?

• Like 4