Watching Helplessly As Death Slowly Takes A 4 Year Old Girl

Julia
Posted
Posted

iT MAY SOUND DRASTIC BUT i WOULD BE VERY, VERY TEMPTED TO HAVE THE PARENTS "TAKEN CARE OF "

Very well said..... ..

no further comment

:agree:

• Like 1

Curley
Posted
Posted

Nice to see you back Bruce  but this story is crushing my hope for humanity   .  maybe we can rent her from the family long term and leave her in your care ? a monthly payment to them to let her stay ?  

Or a island far enough away to keep them from grabbing her when your back is turned . I will send cash for this little girl because this story breaks my heart . 

That was my original thought but just imagine if they decided to say that the kids were kidnapped by a foreigner.

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Are the parents addicted to drugs? That would not be unusual and it might be a reason for them to be deprived of custody.

These people live in Samar, the poorest of poor so I doubt if drug use is the problem.

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted

Are the parents addicted to drugs? That would not be unusual and it might be a reason for them to be deprived of custody.

These people live in Samar, the poorest of poor so I doubt if drug use is the problem.

:( :( :(

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

your intentions are VERY GOOD, it seems that you cant do whats best for the child as the parents are INCAPABLE of properly

raising this child.

document your steps in trying to help, etc,when and if the child pass away make sure someone in the press/media knows that someone did care and tried but was stymied or detoured by the current rules or laws in effect

other option

is that their is this priest (shea?)in the subic area that LOVES to go after abuse,neglect and XXXX cases

maybe someone should drop a note off to him,

sorry my cough cough is coming back...

it was suggested that you take the child, with the parents consent of course to another place to keep the child far away,

but it was mention that someone may say that the child was kidnapped

would the local barangay DSWD,or mayors office?? assist you in this removal of the child to another safer place,

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

just a couple of pics to show how thin this girl now is.  :unsure:

post-1-0-39267600-1412909326_thumb.jpg  post-1-0-59738300-1412909329_thumb.jpg

intrepid
Posted
Posted

just a couple of pics to show how thin this girl now is.  :unsure:

attachicon.gifThin1.JPG  attachicon.gifthin2.JPG

So sad!

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Breaks my heart to see the pics.  I would gladly throw in some money if it would surely go to her food.  Samar is dirt-poor...Leyte is manageable...Cebu is livable.  Anyone who confuses those three (five) provinces in quality of life...is just silly.  What can we do to help?  Cebu Rocks has a great idea.  Thanks. 

• Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

We have donated money to various charities over the years. The main response is our email accounts are flooded with continual requests for additional contributions. Some also sell our email addresses to other organizations. My wife and I try to support Bruce whenever possible. His charity is very personal, one child at the time. His emails are updates rather than a continuing barrage requesting for more money.

• Like 3