Why Members Don't Post?

softail
Posted
Posted

I don't post all that often because I am only in a learning mode right now. I only have a few months with feet on the ground and thus have only limited experience real time. I only post when I feel that I have something truly worthwhile that adds substance to the topic. I really don't want to pass along things that I have read on forums as fact unless I have had experience with them myself.Doug and Sally

• 2 weeks later...
cebuexpat
Posted
Posted

I am newer here, but I do try to post here. I am sure sometimes my post are useless but I do try to be active. I like this forum. I am also member of other forums for long time. I dont post there much for the same reasons as was stated above. My temperment wont do well there, so if i stick my hand in the fire and get burnt, only my fault. Hope that i can bring a little insight and info from my life and lifestyle that would help someone else. I think once we can learn to accept everyone for what they are and learn to work with that, things are lot easier.One of my best friends here in the Philippines is a German man, I am American, I drink like a fish, he does not drink at all I love pinoy places, he cant stand it. I love lound music, he hates it. He more on edge type, i am easy going. But we are together alot and get along fine. I accept and work with his ways, he accepts and works with mine.. We meet in the middle. We dont attack each others ways, or likes or dislikes.Well except when he says those GD Stupid American's. lol ha ha ha ha ( which is only joking, but does have some truth in it, Dont it?? )

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I am newer here,

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Sometimes jokes are real words spoken from the heart but said to be a joke to soften the blow, but unfortunately many Americans both here and back in the US make me ashamed that they are Americans, and I am an American, so I can say that many are GD Stupid Americans AH's and I will add, disgusting poor excuses for human beings, and I wish they would crawl back under the rock they came out from under. We can all agree to disagree but IMO no one has the right to call or treat people from any country like they are inferior to themselves and definitely no Americans HAVE !! HeHe Ha Ha !!Now with that said, I have witnessed many from other countries who IMO should also crawl back under their rocks.
O0OooPpss Mr. Lee,Just my humour! to add a little Joke line In RED above.UK TomSugarwareZ-011.gif Edited by Mr. Lee
repair quotes