Dating Sites - Round 2

Larry45
Posted
Posted

Nothing wrong with meeting girls online, as long as you're careful about it.  If you're looking for a certain type of girl, it's a great way to screen for those qualities.  About 3 months before I came here, I did a Filipino Cupid membership, and met quite a few nice girls (including my wife).   Then on arrival, I visited wife and she ended up being the same in person, so we then started dating as any couple would.  She's a shy, reserved girl, and very busy, so it's unlikely I would have ever met her in real life.  That's actually the reason she didn't get much interest online, too shy and too busy.  Worked out OK for me, though   :thumbsup:

As I mentioned the screening process, the dating site helped a ton with that.  I wanted a girl 22-30, never married, no kids, college educated, good career, parents still married, very few siblings, no deadbeats in family, etc.  It would have taken a loooong time, if ever. to find that if I was meeting each girl in person.  So in my case, the dating site was a good tool.  Of course, once you meet them in person, you really kind of "start over" in the dating process and take it from there.  :)

• Like 5

• 5 months later...
pieterd
Posted
Posted

Aines (SAO - Short Angry One), some of you know the long-term family connection we have, she's Aust/Filo dual citizen and our families have known each other for years;  she's financially independent and educated.  I visited her many times, we were going to spend our lives together, we even renovated the family house and lot to the point where it would be liveable for me in the back and beyond of Negros Oriental (about 2 hours North of Dumaguete - there's post from a few years back of the progress on this).  The sticking point was kids.  She has a 16 yo daughter, I'm happy to be a father to any lady's kids, but SAO wanted more kids. I don't.  That part of my life is over, aside from the fact I've had a vasectomy. To her credit, she paid me out on my half of the investment.

just wondering  the name aines  ?  aines escuadro  ?  with a daughter  named  jhona ?

Jake
Posted
Posted

Aines (SAO - Short Angry One), some of you know the long-term family connection we have, she's Aust/Filo dual citizen and our families have known each other for years;  she's financially independent and educated.  I visited her many times, we were going to spend our lives together, we even renovated the family house and lot to the point where it would be liveable for me in the back and beyond of Negros Oriental (about 2 hours North of Dumaguete - there's post from a few years back of the progress on this).  The sticking point was kids.  She has a 16 yo daughter, I'm happy to be a father to any lady's kids, but SAO wanted more kids. I don't.  That part of my life is over, aside from the fact I've had a vasectomy. To her credit, she paid me out on my half of the investment.

just wondering  the name aines  ?  aines escuadro  ?  with a daughter  named  jhona ?

Hmmm -- this could get interesting........

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted
Hmmm -- this could get interesting........

Jake, are you playing Maytag?  agitating 

• Like 1