Bpi Online Down?

Americano
Posted
Posted

When I opened my BPI account in 2010 I noticed that it took 2 or 3 times long to open their website which is in the Philippines than it did to open my bank account website which is on the other side of the world. And, sometimes BPI wouldn't open at all so this problem doesn't surprise me now.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

So I am using VPN and get logged in.  I try to enroll a bill (Globe!) and in the middle of it I get logged out due to inactivity, even though I did not have a long pause.  I log back in and when I try to go to the bill enrollment page, I get the "system down" page.

I never had any problems with BPI online until this recent one.

earthdome
Posted
Posted

I just logged into BPI and did a FX. Worked fine for me, very responsive and quick. I use Bayan Telco as my ISP.

SubicSteve
Posted
Posted

The problem is Globe.  For the past few months I have certain websites I can't get to anymore.  Then I will be able to get to them for a few days and alas today I can't get to them anymore.  I can get to BPI but my other forums won't come up.  I don't even bother to call and complain because, well, we all know "it's not their fault".

jpbago
Posted
Posted

I find the Globe website very hard to use even when it is working good. Very poor design and function ability. They say that the shoemaker has holes in his shoes. 

Alby
Posted
Posted

So I am using VPN and get logged in. I try to enroll a bill (Globe!) and in the middle of it I get logged out due to inactivity, even though I did not have a long pause. I log back in and when I try to go to the bill enrollment page, I get the "system down" page.

I never had any problems with BPI online until this recent one.

Same happened to me here.

I was trying to enroll PLDT but without VPN.

I think some functionalities on BPI website don't work.

It's more fun :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeB
Posted
Posted

As the link JGF provided indicates, this is not a Globe problem - the web site has been down. Of all the Philippine bank websites BPI is the worst but I've had the same problem from time to time with Capital One back in the US.

post-575-0-25527500-1414656502_thumb.png

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I don't know Mike.  I still think it might have something to do with Globe.  Or my Chrome browser?  I got on BPI earlier today using VPN, but still had an error trying to set up a bill pay.

While on VPN I attempted to log in to Everhome Mortgage, as U.S. site.  I immediately got "you have been logged off due to inactivity".  I logged off of VPN and tried again.  I got in but after a minute or so I got logged of due to inactivity, even though I was moving around the site.  This is similar to what was happening with BPI.

I tried IE without VPN and immediately got the "logged of due to inactivity".

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Their web site is screwed up. I just tried to pay a bill and got this. 

post-575-0-56736600-1414743530_thumb.png

Steve & Myrlita
Posted
Posted

Have you guys cleaned out your temp (Cache) files?