Chocolate Bread

No name
Posted
Posted
you all are joking back & forth but man that sure looks good enough for me to lick my computer screen
I would be too if I hadn't tried to kill myself with them. :Policeman: When I posted those pics, I could actually smell them, just wait till you actually get some and then smell them. You'll be done then. :)Walking through town and smelling the freshly baked bread drives me nuts. It should be illegal! :1247:

Travis
Posted
Posted
you all are joking back & forth but man that sure looks good enough for me to lick my computer screen
I would be too if I hadn't tried to kill myself with them. :Policeman: When I posted those pics, I could actually smell them, just wait till you actually get some and then smell them. You'll be done then. :1247: Walking through town and smelling the freshly baked bread drives me nuts. It should be illegal! :)
I see you are from Cebu but where did you buy those? I walk by a few bakeries here in the city and I do not recall seeing those sort of eclairs looking things. bet you can't each just 1 SugarwareZ-005.gif

No name
Posted
Posted
I see you are from Cebu but where did you buy those? I walk by a few bakeries here in the city and I do not recall seeing those sort of eclairs looking things. bet you can't each just 1 SugarwareZ-005.gif
I don't recall seeing them in the city myself. I lived there for only three months though.I'm in Bogo, Northern Cebu. I go to the city our a few times a year these days. Don't have a car and those bus rides are not my idea of fun but everyone living in Cebu should take a bus at least once. We call it the Cebu Roller Coaster. Ceres seems to have the most buang bus drivers. :)Its near several key locations here, especially Bantayan Island. Awesome place. Its a lot safer here but if one likes a lot of activity, they might get a bit board.

• 3 weeks later...
Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just found this about choco bread, maybe it is similar? DO IT YOURSELFSo easy-to-bake Japanese choco bread By Vangie Baga-ReyesPhilippine Daily InquirerFirst Posted 19:28:00 07/29/2009Filed Under: FoodMANILA, Philippines