Help

Americano
Posted
Posted

But I would repeat that anyplace where you start to individually chat with Pinays online - they will assume you are looking for more that just cultural info.
Perhaps at start, but if make it clear in startup messaging, many are interested in communicate with foreigners anyway.  E g exchanging of cultural differences, and if they look for a foreigner to marry or is married to one allready and try to solve "mysteries", they can be interested in learning how we think   :)  

Some even contact ME for legal advice about FILIPIN law!!!  After they saw I have much knowledge about A FEW laws, some believe I can the whole law book   :lol:

I have a whole bunch of "My spies" who tell me about things from different parts of Phils, both cultural and useful for business research things. Them I have got to know different ways, some are/were interested in me as husband material, but like to communicate with me anyway after they know I'm not interested in them as wife/gf , some are friends of friiends of friends (all Filipins), and some I have no idea how they found me   :)   (I'm polite and answer everyone, who contact me. Some develop to good friends.)  

Btw - some I have given KNOWLEDGE for free of types I get pay for otherwice, but NO ONE of them have asked for money...  (Well. Some Filipinas have contacted me and asked for money/things, but they don't belong to "My spies"     :)

Thomas,

You must be the James Bond in the Philippines. I would ask you what mission you are on now but I know its top secret so you can't tell anyone.  Keep up the good work but please leave a few of the beautiful young ladies for the rest of us.  :)

Americano
Posted
Posted

Thanks Jack.  I thought about taking a day trip to Dumaguete but am not sure we will have time this trip.

My wife's sister lives in Dumaguete and comes to visit us in Carcar City sometimes. She was here two days ago. The trips takes 5 hours one way and another 1 1/2 hours when she goes to Cebu City so I don't think you want to make a round trip in one day.  You will at least want to spend one or two nights in Dumaguete.

Americano
Posted
Posted

I keep hearing about this facebook thing, what is it? Sounds painful. :)

Robert,

Actually it is painful because its a game where you hit yourself in the face a few times with a large book and then post a picture of your face.  I heard it was very popular and making a lot of money but I have discovered a way to make even more money.  My website will be called AssBook.  Only women with beautiful asses will be eligible to join free.  The men will have to pay a monthly fee to check out their assets.  :)

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
Thomas, You must be the James Bond in the Philippines. I would ask you what mission you are on now but I know its top secret so you can't tell anyone. Keep up the good work but please leave a few of the beautiful young ladies for the rest of us. :)
    :)      I'm on the mission to find happiness in Phils   :dance:

Today I found there are raspberry  alike berries in Cebu mountains, which several RURAL living people there didn't know of !   Raspberries are my favotites, so that's one more step to happiness     :lol:

Most info I know of, I tell if someone need it. The only secrets are two of my business ideas, not even my presumtive wife know what they are yet   :)

earthdome
Posted
Posted
          I'm on the mission to find happiness in Phils     Today I found there are raspberry  alike berries in Cebu mountains, which several RURAL living people there didn't know of !   Raspberries are my favotites, so that's one more step to happiness       Most info I know of, I tell if someone need it. The only secrets are two of my business ideas, not even my presumtive wife know what they are yet  

I also love raspberries. Here is a link to a story about the sapinit, the philippines wild raspberry. http://www.philstar.com/agriculture/792764/phl-wild-raspberry-breaks-local-market

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

I'm on the mission to find happiness in Phils     Today I found there are raspberry  alike berries in Cebu mountains, which several RURAL living people there didn't know of !   Raspberries are my favotites, so that's one more step to happiness       Most info I know of, I tell if someone need it. The only secrets are two of my business ideas, not even my presumtive wife know what they are yet  

I also love raspberries. Here is a link to a story about the sapinit, the philippines wild raspberry. http://www.philstar.com/agriculture/792764/phl-wild-raspberry-breaks-local-market

I did know about them, but I didn't know several other things in your article   :thumbsup:

Perhaps I will become a raspberry farmer    :)   

(Relatives of my gf have suiting mountain land, BUT the road there is terrible  :unsure: