Top 5 Drinks?

Muktadir
Posted
Posted

Hi

Can you tell me the top 5 drinks I must try in Cebu? Can be beer, alcohol, or non-alcoholic drinks. Also write me the locations where I can get those.

Thanks,

Muktadir

MacBubba
Posted
Posted

Agree with the recommendations above - calamansi, mango, buko and San Mig.  Kamias juice is good too, in a tart way.

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Recommend you NOT try tuba, as your immune system may not be able to handle it.  My friend from the USA spent time in the hospital with antibiotics and IV fluids because of dehydration after drinking tuba with the locals.  Try the green mango shake, if you like something a little tart.  For me, nothing beats an ice cold SM Pilsner!

• Like 2

Muktadir
Posted
Posted

Thank you all. You guys are really helpful! :)

• Like 2

Muktadir
Posted
Posted

Recommend you NOT try tuba, as your immune system may not be able to handle it.  My friend from the USA spent time in the hospital with antibiotics and IV fluids because of dehydration after drinking tuba with the locals.  Try the green mango shake, if you like something a little tart.  For me, nothing beats an ice cold SM Pilsner!

Mike, thanks for the information. I don't have a strong stomach :(

• Like 2

Julia
Posted
Posted (edited)

it is quite easy to mention the top 5 drinks that you may like in Cebu City, but since you also asked about the location, well, maybe this link can help you choose a place, Sir...

http://www.tripadvisor.com.ph/ShowUserReviews-g298460-d6200377-r211201255-Viva_cafe_bar_tapas-Cebu_City_Cebu_Island_Visayas.html

Edited by TamXy
  • Like 2

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

When visiting a foreign country, the World Health Organization recommends adults consume beer from a bottle (no ice or use of a container) as the beverage of choice. Luckily for you, the Philippines has excellent beer.

• Like 4