Favorite Filipino Food?

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Did you and/or your nephew see a doctor for treatment? If I remember correctly, if you aren't treated with one of the 2 drugs that will cure this, the amoebas remain in your intestines and can, once they sufficiently reproduce, either cause perforation of your intestines or move into your liver and assist in the formation of cysts. Not saying it will happen but it may happen without treatment. The amoebas will not completely leave your body without treatment so I would recommend checking with a doctor.

• Like 1

jpbago
Posted
Posted

Did you and/or your nephew see a doctor for treatment? If I remember correctly, if you aren't treated with one of the 2 drugs that will cure this, the amoebas remain in your intestines and can, once they sufficiently reproduce, either cause perforation of your intestines or move into your liver and assist in the formation of cysts. Not saying it will happen but it may happen without treatment. The amoebas will not completely leave your body without treatment so I would recommend checking with a doctor.

Yes, I did see a doc and was prescribed those 2 meds, Flagyl (Metronidazole) and Diloxanide Furoate (Dilfur) along with Yakult. 

•  
  • Like 1