Bureau Of Immigration - Annual Report 2015

MikeB
Posted
Posted

If anyone is making their annual report and could share their experiences it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

I guess mine would be semi-annual report on my visa extension. Last time it was 7000 Pesos. this time it was 10320 Pesos.I was finger printed and had more forms to fill out.

I guess I should try for permanent residency to save time and money. I will eventually return to my home in the states with my wife but not until she is ready. I am not retired yet.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The Annual Report I am referring to is for all registered aliens w/ACR cards except those on temporary or tourist visas. Typically, 13a because of marriage to a citizen.

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

I guess mine would be semi-annual report on my visa extension. Last time it was 7000 Pesos. this time it was 10320 Pesos.I was finger printed and had more forms to fill out.

I guess I should try for permanent residency to save time and money. I will eventually return to my home in the states with my wife but not until she is ready. I am not retired yet.

have you considered a VISA TYPE that when you return with your wife(into the Philippines at the port of entry) at same time.

you get 1 yr free-visa.,,

i cant recall the name but its been posted elsewhere in the forum.

excuse the slight-off- topic nature of my post

Markham
Posted
Posted

have you considered a VISA TYPE that when you return with your wife(into the Philippines at the port of entry) at same time.

you get 1 yr free-visa.,,

i cant recall the name but its been posted elsewhere in the forum.

excuse the slight-off- topic nature of my post

You've described the Balikbayan Privilege but it is not a Visa - nor is any Visa required.

• Like 2

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

To Markham,

I married a Filipina here in the Philippines. She has not been to the states. Just me, back and forth. I'll check into the Balikbayan Privilege that you mention. That is why I am going to try for permanent residency so I can leave and return multiple times without penalty.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Mike .... J went down today to see if she could register me on her own (like she used to do 2 years ago because I'm a senior) but no go the woman said I had to appear in person and have a picture and fingerprint .... did that 2 years ago here but guess that doesn't matter anymore .... anyway she said the place was slammed so I'm going to wait until end of January first of February ..... but at least we don't have to go to Iilo-Ilio this year .... we can do it here in Bacolod .... :attention:

:cheersty:

MikeB
Posted
Posted

Thanks, Mike. I think I'll wait till at least after Sinulog. Does anyone know if the Mandaue office has reopened or is it still at a mall?

Call me bubba
Posted
Posted

To Markham,

I married a Filipina here in the Philippines. She has not been to the states. Just me, back and forth. I'll check into the Balikbayan Privilege that you mention. That is why I am going to try for permanent residency so I can leave and return multiple times without penalty.

get her passport and take a few day trip to Singapore , Sagion or Hong kong,

then upon return you should be able to get this "privilege"

• Like 1

Gratefuled
Posted
Posted

To Pitman,

I've been to Hong Kong, China and Japan but not with my wife. . She has a passport. I don't know the procedure but the paperwork should be in process this year. I'm under the impression that once I start the process, I cannot leave the Philippines until completed. I want to be able to leave and return without penalty. My only reason for the "permanent resident status".