Annual Report Info For 2015

Mike S
Posted
Posted

The first line of the online instructions says (in caps) , “ANNUAL REPORT ONLINE SYSTEM ARE (sic) FOR REPORTEES WHO FAILED TO COMPLY WITH AR 2014 FORM”. - http://vua.immigration.gov.ph/

From what I've heard so far if you did the 2014 report you don’t need the paper form, photos, or fingerprinting - just present the ACR card and pay 310. But I’m not clear about needing to fill out the online thing. By the time I go in late Feb should be sorted (hopefully).

Yes I know ..... that's what I read too but this information copied from their press release website is what I posted above .... and makes it sound like that this new procedure will begin a new paperless procedure ( “The paperless filing is the first step towards the fully online system that we hope to be in place by next year”, said BI Commissioner Siegfred Mison.)

Is he saying that next year the annual report will be done on-line ?????? ..... I don't believe that as how will they collect the fee .... oh well who knows .... :1 (103): .... whatever it is we will have to except it anyway so I guess it really doesn't matter ..... :hystery:

:cheersty:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I merged both of the same topics together so we can thrash it out  :lol:

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Mike B, did you read post 8?   post-1-0-93366000-1420807942_thumb.jpg

Mike S  :36_6_3[1]:  Because I can and know him.  :)

Why can't you guys at least start to fill out the online form right up to the last part without submitting it so we can know what is asked in that form or more info? I would but I don't have a ARC-I card so my guess at a number might not get me anywhere. Anyway it looks to me that all can use the online forum regardless whether they did not comply with 2014 directions. 

• Like 1

Markham
Posted
Posted

Right .... It's exactly the same four-page form as it was last year and every question must have an answer (or "N/A"); two recent Passport photos and photocopies of your Passport's Visa page and that showing your most recent arrival in the Philippines.

Disclaimer: The above applied to Davao yesterday (14th January); your mileage may be different.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Right .... It's exactly the same four-page form as it was last year and every question must have an answer (or "N/A"); two recent Passport photos and photocopies of your Passport's Visa page and that showing your most recent arrival in the Philippines.

Disclaimer: The above applied to Davao yesterday (14th January); your mileage may be different.

That did not answer exactly what the online form will do. 

Markham
Posted
Posted

That did not answer exactly what the online form will do. 

I didn't complete the online version but I know a man who did. He was handed the four-page form to complete! Again that was in Davao last week.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

The instructions on the BI website contradict the 1st hand experiences of people who have done the report.

I gathered this info from various unnamed internet sources - it only pertains to the Cebu (Mandaue) BI office:

If you did the report the previous year (2014) - Fill out the online form, at the end it will prompt you to print out a confirmation page with number. Take the confirmation page to BI, with passport and ACR card. I read it's not necessary to take the confirmation page but I would. I would also take last years paper receipt if you have it. No additional paper forms, photos or fingerprinting required.

If it's a first time report or you didn't do the report last year - fill out all the paper forms and take two recent 2x2 pics with passport and ACR card to BI. Follow all the instructions on the form.

Actual results may vary widely.

Edited to include need for passport/ACR card.

• Like 1

sonjack2847
Posted
Posted

The instructions on the BI website contradict the 1st hand experiences of people who have done the report.

I gathered this info from various unnamed internet sources - it only pertains to the Cebu (Mandaue) BI office:

If you did the report the previous year (2014) - Fill out the online form, at the end it will prompt you to print out a confirmation page with number. Take the confirmation page to BI. I read it's not necessary to take the confirmation page but I would. I would also take last years paper receipt if you have it. No additional paper forms, photos or fingerprinting required.

If it's a first time report or you didn't do the report last year - fill out all the paper forms and take two recent 2x2 pics to BI. Follow all the instructions on the form.

Actual results may vary widely.

That sounds pretty much like it was in Dumaguete except they were also asking for the passport of the person involved. One American had to go all the way back to Dipolog to get his. And they were telling people to come back in 2 weeks to collect the finished documents.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

That sounds pretty much like it was in Dumaguete except they were also asking for the passport of the person involved. One American had to go all the way back to Dipolog to get his.

You know I find this so very hard to understand. The most Important thing ( and the very reason anyone is at the BOI) is your Passport. WHO in their right minds Goes to an Immigration office anywhere, WITHOUT your Passport and ACI card if held? :rolleyes:

Harsh Words Yes! Because people just don't think :no:

JP :tiphat:  :morning1:

Morning All.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

That sounds pretty much like it was in Dumaguete except they were also asking for the passport of the person involved. One American had to go all the way back to Dipolog to get his.

OK OK SO now we have Mondays double Posting on Fridays.

Edited by Jack Peterson