Annual Report Info For 2015

MikeB
Posted
Posted

I thought it would be common sense to take the passport and ACR when you go to the BI but perhaps not. I modified my post #17.

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Be prepared for anything as other people have told of being told regardless of if you filled out the form last year or not it is possible it didn't get recorded and they will make you fill out the form again on line and submit it that way ....just like if you didn't do it last year ..... yea I know .... it shouldn't be this complicated but unfortunately it is .... just like I have to have 2 pictures and finger prints taken again here in Bacolod ..... it depends on the person in charge .....  :th_unfair: ...... :SugarwareZ-034: 

:cheersty:

Mike S
Posted
Posted

OK folks here is just what I was talking about in my above post ..... this comes from a guy just doing his annual registration here in Bacolod:

I did manage to complete my Annual Report this week and I just thought I would pass on my experience so that others who may not have done theirs may benefit.

Though it was nowhere near the drama of 2014, thank goodness, there still seems to be some unclear information out there about the process.

Before you go to the Bacolod BOI office, I strongly suggest you ring first as today, there is a large sign on the door and inside advising that they are not currently taking annual reports as there is a problem with the computer system.

I rang on Tuesday of this week and was advised first to complete the online registration form available on the BOI website, even though it clearly stated on the website that online registration was ONLY for aliens who had not complied with the Annual Report procedure from 2014. I had in fact complied, went to Iloilo and submitted all the paperwork, but I as still told to fill in the online registration form. It is basically an abridged version of the form from last year, requiring the same basic information. I did this and at the end, printed out a form generated by that web form. It has a number on it that, once submitted is then cross-matched somehow.

Just a word of warning to those completing the on-line form. Don't be too quick saving each page as on some of the pages, your responses must access a central data base and upon certain answers being submitted, particular fields on the current page will be blanked out eg if you select your spouse as a Philippine national, the ACRi card and visa number fields will be blanked out and certain drop down boxes will become inaccessible. This may take a few seconds. You will be asked to save the data at the end of each page and it tells you to put in N/A where appropriate. It becomes a little confusing, as when you move through to the next page, the heading from the previous page is displayed.

Having printed out my form, making sure I had my receipt from last year, my passport and ACRI card, I went to the Bacolod field office and found that they have a table especially set up for Annual Report. I handed the young man all my requirements and he checked them. There was some confusion about the number of the ACRi card I had entered into the online form. I believe it should be the serial number on the card which is on the back at the top left. This was the number I was told to use last year and also the number I used when changing my address and renewing my ACRi card in Iloilo in November of  last year. He seemed to think the number was the one that in my case starts with an F on the front of the card on the left side. I remain a bit confused about it and I did not get a definitive answer. In the end, he indicated that if it was wrong he would fix it.

Following that, he had me sign my record card,I paid my 310 peso, but was told that they could not issue me with a receipt, to leave my ACRi card with them and return on Friday morning to get the receipt and my card back. This I did and as far as I know I have now done my annual report.

The initial visit took about 20 minutes as there were not many people there and then another 10 minutes on the second visit this morning. 

I wish all you annual reporters good luck.  

So here you go just another example of people not knowing WTF is going on ..... so why did we bother to fill out the form last year ..... did they loose them already or just sh*t can them instead of filing them ..... not sure just how I plan to handle this ..... my first thought is to make a copy of the central BI's directive and take it and show the person here and ask why did I bother to fill out the form last year when I have to fill out the same form on-line this year .....

Hummmmmm maybe I answered my own question ..... this way they don't have to enter the information in the computer this year because I will already do it for them .....

Dear god .... now my head hurts ..... or should I say my nose bleeds .... :1 (103):
  • Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

OK I'm checking into this there seems to be a discrepancy as to the forms used .... the form we filled out last year was

BI FORM 2013-08-02A Rev 0 ......

The form stated on the BI website says anyone who didn't fill out BI FORM AR 2014-08-002A ..... so what the hell .... is there a difference here between the 2 forms ..... I'm going to look up on the BI website to see which form is which .... :1 (103):

Edited by Mike S

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

The BI FORM AR 2014-8-002A is definately different than the form we filled out last year .... the form we filled out last year isn't even on the BI website now ...... so guess what .... I get to fill out the on-line form ..... oh goody .... I'm so thrilled .... :dance: :1 (103):

Edited by Mike S

Markham
Posted
Posted

I have a copy of the form being handed-out in Davao and it's 2013-08-02A.

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Here is the form they are now saying you SHOULD have filled out or you need to do the on-line thing ...... from what I can gather ..... I'm not sure this will work but here goes anyway .... :hystery:

1. Annual Report Application Form All Types of Visa 2_2.pdf

1. Annual Report Application Form All Types of Visa 2.pdf

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mike! I think this is the one I filled out when I did my extension at the end of last month... As it was only my 2nd extension and I'm here solo, the gentleman at the Davao BI only wanted info on the first page (if I remember correctly) and signatures... I slapped the info in as fast as I could as they were waiting for me to step inside and do my ACR I-card... Now I'm gonna have to pull my receipts to see what I paid for... Hehe!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mike! I think this is the one I filled out when I did my extension at the end of last month.

More Than Likely Bob, that Form would be your ARP Application, it is damn near the same form that caused many of us a problem last year.

ARP Alien Registration Form. After that if they get it Right, you should not have to Fill in any more forms other than the Extension Application.Now of Course as always, we know they do NOT sing from the same Hymn Sheet so mileages will Vary. I am Surprised that you had to do it now though as you have not been here 6 months, so there you Go. But as I say, You are most Probably now or will be on the Permanent Register as an Alien :rolleyes:  This will make a big difference to your 13a Application when(If of course)you decide to stay and marry that llovelyLady of yours! :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Now, Jack, my intentions will never be revealed on here... Just give me a sec to finish practicing this bended knee thing...

;D

• Like 1