Annual Report Info For 2015

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Just give me a sec to finish practicing this bended knee thing...

10 easy Steps to the proposal

1.  marriage-proposal.jpgJust Ask her, She won't bite (Will she?) 

The other 9 steps should be  directed to her family (especially to her that must be Obeyed. the M.I.L

• Like 1

i am bob
Posted
Posted

Unofficially asked and answered! We are just taking our time to let the family get used to me (we do marry the whole family), Mom requested we have a bit longer engagement due to so many differences between us (age, lifestyle, etc)

• Like 2

MikeB
Posted
Posted

There is a lot of confusion about the Annual Report, thanks in large part to apparently contradictory information on the BI web site. Again, this does not pertain to those on Tourist Visas or BB stamps.

Please confine posts in this topic to the subject of the Annual Report - 2015.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Mike S
Posted
Posted

And just to muddy the waters a little more ..... this off the BI website .....

Notice to all Registered Aliens
Re: Annual Report (AR) 2015

To Implement the 2015 AR, all registered aliens shall within the first sixty (60) days of every calendar year report in person to the Bureau of Immigration (BI) Main Office at Intramuros, Manila, if residing in Metro Manila, or to any participating BI Office.

The parent or legal guardian of an alien who is less than fourteen (14) years of age shall have the duty of reporting for such alien. Failure to comply shall result to administrative fine and/or imprisonment, at the option of the Commissioner of Immigration.

An Alien may be exempt from non-appearance. Provided, the alien appeared during AR 2014 with an accomplished 2014 AR form; payment of P500 Express Lane for non - appearance; submit Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with valid government issued ID of legal representative; and the alien is without any CA 613 and/or RA 562-related deficiencies/liabilities

The reportee shall present: original ACR I-CARD and printed confirmation number with reportee information details issued via AR 2015 online system (for aliens who failed to accomplish the AR 2014 form)

Guidelines in the Conduct of AR 2015. List of participating BI Offices, AR 2015 online system and all other information regarding AR 2015 shall be found here in the BI website: www.immigration.gov.ph and posted in all BI offices.

So apparently since they gave me the 2013 form to fill out last year it is no good as I was supposed to get the 2014 form .... WTF ..... the Bacolod branch is still insisting that the on-line form needs to be done and the conformation number brought to them ..... (when their computer is working that is) .... well I'm going to wait till at least Feb. before I tackle this mess .... my head is still swimming .....

:cheersty:  

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

:rolleyes: to be Quite honest, I feel like going back to doing a visa Run each year again. it has got to be less headaches. We worked it out that if all things were in Order it would only be 50/60% more costly for a Weekend away and go B/B each time. but.......... STRESS FREE.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

An Alien may be exempt from non-appearance. Provided, the alien appeared during AR 2014 with an accomplished 2014 AR form; payment of P500 Express Lane for non - appearance; submit Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with valid government issued ID of legal representative; and the alien is without any CA 613 and/or RA 562-related deficiencies/liabilities

Shouldn't that be "exempt from appearance"?

• Like 2

Mike S
Posted
Posted (edited)

Exactly Mike ..... I know they are referring to children here in this instance but as I was over 6o when I came here J has always just taken my stuff down in Cebu and never had a problem with the annual report but since we moved to Negros I have to attend personally even though the BI website says other wise .... but then in all fairness the requirements have changed dramatically in 7+ years ..... can't wait to see what happens next ....  :dance:

Oh by the way I found another Annual Report form for 2014 but to keep from getting everyone more confused then they are I left it out .... it has a different number ...... oh well WTF here it is ..... BI FORM 2014 - 08 - 019 Rev 0 ( ARP ) .....

I kinda wish I was a drinking man now ..... :hystery:

Edited by Mike S

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Holy Crap .... I just was told by someone that did the on-line form that it is not a secure website (https) and with all the personal info you are providing identity theft is a real possibility ..... think about it a minute ... you provide your SS # .... your passport # .... your address both here and where you come from .... all your wife's personal info ...... all your parents info and your children's info ..... this could become a bonaza of info for a hacker ..... but then this is just the foreigners private information so no one in the Phil government really cares ..... if they did they would have provided a https website .....  :th_unfair:  :1 (103):

Mike S
Posted
Posted

Ok .... this is just unbelievable ..... I asked J to go down and check with the BI about all the crap going around about the Annual Report (she went down last week and was told I needed to fill out the on-line form BUT the computers were down then) ..... so she took all the paperwork back with her to show them including a copy of last years 4 page form ..... no one but 3 foreigners in the place so they called her up to the window and took my ACR I card and passport then told her to wait (now remember I was not there and they told her last week I needed to be) ..... she went to the table where the guy was taking the Annual Report forms and asked him about the on-line reporting ..... he told her yes it needed to be done ..... she showed him a copy of last years filled out form and he said "no ma'am that is the wrong one" she told him that that is the form they gave us last year in Iloilo .... he then asked "where is you husband and his passport and ACR I card" she said "he is at home and the girl at the counter already took his passport and ACR I card" ..... "Oh he said you will be alright then" ..... WTF .... sure enough with in 15 mins. they called her to the window and asked for p310 ..... gave her a receipt .... passport and ACR I card back  ...... she asked "is that all" .... the girl replied "yes until next year" ....

Can I explain it .... nope ..... but I'm a happy camper now and I didn't even have to resort to drinking ..... :hystery: :hystery: :cheers:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

. but I'm a happy camper now and I didn't even have to resort to drinking .

Bet you will crack one open now though?

Hmmmmmmmm Mind if I join you on your triumphant day?post-2148-0-86599900-1421741792_thumb.jp Yours!

post-2148-0-86599900-1421741792_thumb.jp Mine  :cheers:

• Like 2