Trust Or Sort Of.

kazualteaze69
Posted
Posted

Lmao...ill let ya slide..see ya for drinks ;)

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted
i want to believe all expats would be like brothers of sorts ..
A historical comnparing: Back when USA had the huge immigration 100- 160 years ago, it was VERY COMMON new arrivers were scammed by people from their OWN HOME COUNTRY...   :)

Less risk now, but SOME expats try to live cheap by trying to be freeloaders at expats/tourists. I suppouse no one of them are members here, because I believe the freeloaders are to stingy to spend money at Internet   :)

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
new arrivers were scammed by people from their OWN HOME COUNTRY...  

I am always wary of Foreigners I come across that will give you their life history before they have discussed the Weather or the Popes visit even ( I only said cos of today's event) I am sure you know what i mean. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
yes, that is prejudice based how they look and dress.

Thats a bit off, you have never seen me in a dress but are judging me already. Pity, I was going to wear my lovely pink and white polka dot dress. The one with the short sleeves but now I will keep it in the closet.   :Mad:123

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

The one with the short sleeves but now I will keep it in the closet.

:mocking: AH! So you have decided to Stay in there then  :rolleyes:  With the Dress? :unsure:

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted

new arrivers were scammed by people from their OWN HOME COUNTRY...  

I am always wary of Foreigners I come across that will give you their life history before they have discussed the Weather or the Popes visit even ( I only said cos of today's event) I am sure you know what i mean. :rolleyes:

The historical scammers used an other aproach = "assisting the newbies just to be kind, because they are from same country".  Then they often took their money and lagguage...

The scammers used the fact that, when being abroad, many trust people from own country EXTRA, often much more than they would have if they had met IN the home country...  :).

• Like 2

kazualteaze69
Posted
Posted

Yeah.im sure it happens..ill dress to be judged.lol..i know what you mean...

• Like 1

Thomas
Posted
Posted

Yeah.im sure it happens..ill dress to be judged.lol..i know what you mean...

In Phils it can be good dress SIMPLE on PURPOUSE  :mocking:

(=Some less problems with beggards and scammers, and less economical expectations.  Can dress simple but clean.)

• Like 1

lonewolf
Posted
Posted

another thing to remember is once trust is given you becareful and not negelagent of that trust because once lost it almost impossible to earn back.

• Like 1

kazualteaze69
Posted
Posted

Ok.yas shpuld be makeing your coffee by now its 3:30 pm here..so dont stain yhe dress jolly.lol..lonewolf..just the name says hes not gona trust easy..good morning expats :)