Cebu Airport Tax?

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Is there a terminal tax at Mactan similar to the one at NAIA?  Just don't want to be caught out without any PHP when I leave.

Brett

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys,

Is there a terminal tax at Mactan similar to the one at NAIA?  Just don't want to be caught out without any PHP when I leave.

Brett

Yes, terminal fee unless its changed P550.  I just read a few days ago that they have pushed the law through to force this into your flight ticket but may take time.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Thanks mate.

MikeB
Posted
Posted

As of Nov 1st the Cebu-Mactan terminal fee for international flights is p750. It's was supposed to be incorporated into the ticket price since March 1st and not paid separately at the airport. Don't know if that has been done 100%.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2014/10/13/mactan-airport-passenger-charge-go-nov-1-board-decides-370715

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

As of Nov 1st the Cebu-Mactan terminal fee for international flights is p750. It's was supposed to be incorporated into the ticket price since March 1st and not paid separately at the airport. Don't know if that has been done 100%.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2014/10/13/mactan-airport-passenger-charge-go-nov-1-board-decides-370715

It was P550 when I was there in the 1940s Things have got expensive.  :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Txpinoy7850
Posted
Posted

ALWAYS carry with you about $50us, and equivalent php.....befor you depart!!!. I didnt, the first time I visited there,many years ago,.....and gave EVERY cent I had to my wife, and found out just before boarding the flight......a "last minute" departure tax(or Whatever they wanted to call it!). She had already left the airport, and I was lucky enough to borrow $20 us from another returning american.....rat hole some cash ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1