Culture Subtleties

calasiaobound
Posted
Posted

Yeah I see that on my gfs friends posts also..7 day earnings 200000..coupled with bank deposits in their names and the whole 9..not sure what kinda scam it is but if so easy..everyone would be doing it right?

What's even more foolish is this one girl always posts her BDO deposits fully showing her account number for all to see. if its even real to begin with..i dunno

I think its like a multi level marketing/pyramid scheme..but not sure

chris49
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yeah I see that on my gfs friends posts also..7 day earnings 200000..coupled with bank deposits in their names and the whole 9..not sure what kinda scam it is but if so easy..everyone would be doing it right?

What's even more foolish is this one girl always posts her BDO deposits fully showing her account number for all to see. if its even real to begin with..i dunno

I think its like a multi level marketing/pyramid scheme..but not sure

We are sure so that should be enough for you.

It's epidemic here.

My ex gf was buying up her own products to keep her "Top" saleslady status. She got mad when I mentioned the junk was accumulating in the bedroom.

She dropped 700k of my money and thought she hit the jackpot when she got more than 100 k commission earning some kind 

of award.

Filipino OJT, thank god, that was a few years ago and I got out of it, burned severely but it healed over.

Edited by chris49
  • Like 2