Thoughts On The Outlaws - The Differences Between Girls And Boys.

Petey
Posted
Posted (edited)

Before coming here my mother-in-outlaw had visited us in U.K and stayed there for 12 months. In that time we provided everything for her needs, and still sent money to provide for brothers/sister-outlaw who range from mid to late 20's. 1 had a failing store the other 2 had never worked a day in their lives.  My nephews and nieces avoid me like the plague, there is never any form of greeting - totally cold to me. We have hosted parties and events for them, taken them on holiday but even then they will ignore me. Maybe its their upbringing.  I don't expect anything back in return but a smile, salamat would be nice.

We live about 40km from them but they still use black mail of deportation and other crap to get whatever they can from us. The further away you can get from them the better, and I'm still not far enough away as they still create issues for us. :1 (103):

The very second you put you hand in your pocket - it all goes down hill from there. Especially when you become aware of how open your pocket has become and then you close it.

Throws this out of the window :rolleyes:

1ATk3Ai.jpg

Edited by Petey
  • Like 3

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

I once was doing a term paper on right and left handedness, but came across some information during the research about the difference between the male and female brain. To cut to the chase, girls language skills are about six years ahead of a boys. A boys math shills are about 6 years ahead of a girls. This difference remains solid until puberty. At that point the gap closes somewhat but, never completely. The reason for these differences is seen in a fetus as early as twenty six weeks, at this point sex hormones are already influencing the brain. The brain is split into two distinct halves, the right and left brain if you will. between the two halves is a gummy thick substance called the Corpus Callosum. A kind of bridge of nerve tissue that connects the right and left sides of the brain. The Corpus Callosum is thicker in the female brain. When boys and girls are read to, you can see in the female both sides of the brain light up. On the male brain it is only the left side that lights up. Girls have what is called more white matter than boys, this accounts for their stronger ability in language because the white matter carries more nerve stimulation. Boys have more gray matter or what is referred to as thinking matter. This type of matter accounts for Math reasoning. When a male fetus is only 20 weeks old testosterone travels this tiny male fetus and saturates the brain. This saturation literally cause a type of brain damage. It's at this point that the male starts relying on one side of the brain at a time. Not to say that there are not cases where maybe this doesn't happen or maybe not at the level it would normally happen But females never experience this. Girls are natural communicators because they are using both-sides of their brains at all times. Boys tend to be quieter, however they are doing a different kind of thinking, a little deeper and little more logical. Think of all the trades that require math, They are dominated by men. Even playing a guitar requires some mathematical aptitude, is it any wonder most lead guitarist are males. Look at jobs woman tend to occupy, they tend to lean heavily on communication, nursing, teaching, social workers. Everything has a purpose and a reason, nothing is by chance. Even the cry of a new born baby is at the perfect decibel for the human ear to hear upon birth. Have you ever heard of woman's intuition? Their is something to this, You and your wife or GF go out one night and she states to you, "Honey, that couple was strange, don't you think?' You look her straight in they face and say, "Well I don't know what your talking about, they seemed perfectly normal to me". Three days later, you state, Honey you know you're right, they were a strange couple. That is a woman using her whole brain, waiting on us to catch up. Woman can sense things we cannot at first. We eventually get there but it takes a little longer. I have always valued the opinions of woman based on the subject matter, and how emotionally attached they were to the subject matter. But woman have one big anchor in my opinion, that is emotions! You see emotion cause you to say and do things that are not always healthy. Take for example a woman that keeps going back to a man that beats her. This is because of emotions, attachment. No one wants to be beat, but woman don't want to let go of the attachment. That's why 90% of spousal abuse is caused by men and not woman. A man can kill another man because they detach themselves from the act. Which gender commits more crime?  If it weren't for the emotion of woman, they would rule the world. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world, except when they are emotional.  Sorry so long! Most of this information you can find on line if your interested. It's an intriguing subject. By the way, the chicken uses it brain much like men and the chicken like us is right and left handed/ footed like humans.  Girls communicate better than boys!

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Girls communicate better than boys!

You Obviously have not meet my Wife and Daughter.  :mocking:  Communication  HA! Unless it contains the Word "PESO" or "ALLOWANCE" it is just Conversation.  :1 (103):

But I love them Both to bits. :thumbsup:

JP :tiphat:

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I agree about shy Filipino boys young men or nephews.

I recently returned from a short trip living with my family in Cebu. Mamma Poppa, one sister in law my only nephew  age 19 and niece age 23. They all know me very well for 17 years now. My nephew was close until age five or six then became shy. My niece became closer over those years now nearly a daughter. During the last visit I made a point to take time and engage with my nephew he did open up but was still quite shy with me. I know he truly cares and likes me but he is just shy. 

• Like 1

Petey
Posted
Posted

Girls communicate better than boys!

You Obviously have not meet my Wife and Daughter.  :mocking:  Communication  HA! Unless it contains the Word "PESO" or "ALLOWANCE" it is just Conversation.  :1 (103):

But I love them Both to bits. :thumbsup:

My daughter is still at a tender age. I'm bring her up to respect and value what money she recives from us. I teaching her the difference between "needs and wants". She is doing really well with the understanding the consept. My wife "can" budget herself. But the "needs and wants" goes out of the window though. She sees a bag : She needs it cos it matches her sunglasses and wants it so badly :1 (103):

• Like 2

Gerald Glatt
Posted
Posted

Word for Music:  So as we rationally discuss things with our spouse.......we can't win because we are half witted, incomplete, and lack communication skills.  Okay I thought it was because my wife is always right, while she does not admit to this she does mention the fact that she is never wrong.

:th_unfair: 

• Like 2

Thomas
Posted
Posted
So as we rationally discuss things with our spouse.......we can't win because we are half witted, incomplete, and lack communication skills.
I'm not Christian, but as kid I went to church school, so I know some from the Bible, which perhaps can become convinient as arguments.  (="Jesus said... " )   :)

(For instance Jesus PROTESTED much even some against the priests, which the Philippine church DON'T seem to tell  :bash:  because I haven't found any Filipino knowing that.)

Wak-waks can perhaps be reserve argunent   :mocking:

• Like 2

MacBubba
Posted
Posted
Word for Music: So as we rationally discuss things with our spouse.......we can't win because we are half witted, incomplete, and lack communication skills. Okay I thought it was because my wife is always right, while she does not admit to this she does mention the fact that she is never wrong.

Every now and again, if I want to needle my wife, I will start any old argument.  Sometimes she'll play along, at other times she shoots me a quick line - "When was the last time you won an argument with me?".

My memory does not go back that far :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

if I want to needle my wife, I will start any old argument.

No need to look to start one, they say: In any Argument the Woman's word is final, anything a man says after that is "the start of an new Argument" :thumbsup:

Just saying  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

WordsandMusic
Posted
Posted

There are a lot of wise men here! I have enjoyed everyone's take on this conversation.  The thing about our differences from woman is also our strength. God made us different so that we could handle our parts of the relationship as we need to. Mostly without emotion and matter of fact. 

Most woman can't do what men do best, though some try. You sure in hell know we can't do what woman do best. Motherhood comes to mind. I don't have the patience to cuddle and read with my kid, but I do, because I want him to remember his Father as a patient loving man. I never had that so I work to make changes in the family cycle, each generation doing something a little better than the next.  Now woman don't think twice about cuddling with kids and reading with them or brushing their teeth, saying prayers at night before bed. My wife does all this and still finds time to baby me. Woman are the jewels of the world near and far, we need them probably more than they need us. Like I said Gerald, we may not think and act like they do, but we were made perfect for what we were designed to do, be men!  Cheers men, thanks for being good men!

• Like 3