Recommending A Dentist In Manila?

John Michael Kane
Posted
Posted

Starting next month, I'll be living in Manila. It has been a while since I've had my teeth looked at, and as I don't have dental insurance here in the US, I figured the cost of care for out-of-pocket types such as myself would probably be cheaper over there. Any good ones that come recommended? Thanks for the tips!

• Like 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

John, dentists in the Philippines are almost as common as lawyers. Most kids will graduate dental school, borrow some money and set up shop. I have 3 within spitting distance of my house. Besides that, Manila is like Los Angeles, I could recommend my dentist but do you really want to travel 2 hours to get to him?

Your into is not very specific (and that's fine none of us want to pry :thumbsup: ) But you must have some type of Filipino contact here that is assisting your company setting up. My recommendation is look at his teeth, and if he has most of them ask him who his dentist it. That is the Filipino way of doing business lolololz.

• Like 2

jon1
Posted
Posted

There is a good dental clinic in the MegaMall. It is even open on Sundays.. http://www.dentista.com.ph/new/branches/sm-megamall/